FORUM COMPETITION III

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suppose chakra-x won? his was the best by far.. out of the not many that were submitted.

oh and chakra you might want to use my upload system for your flash.. no 7-day or 15-downloads restriction.. see my sig

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I was thinkin about that, but then my paranoid side thought im like sedning you my ip adress or ssoemthing.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The winner of the third Forum Competition is Chakra-X! Congratulations on your free access to the force pit :). Check the homepage news post for further details.

Unfortunate coincidences occur, too bad this competition wasn't as popular as the crazy previous ones. Looking forward to the fourth.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha nice :D

Though i was looking forward to more entries..I guess this category is very limited here, for out of the 3 competions, flash/animations take more effort.

Well, at leat I thought it was a good idea, looking forward to the next :yes:

Best answers
and here i was thinking i didnt have a chance! I know how to use flash! god damn it! I really should have checked up on the thread... ah well lets hope my skills extend to the next comp

congrats Chakra-X!

Best answers
Ness said:
Mozza, everyone around the world is currently taking exams, not just Australia
ahh, i never said australia was the only place, why don't u read my whole post before u reply. I did make reference to other locations around the world. And if u bother to read other posts there is already reference to others doing there finals so i don see the need to repeat what others have said

good to see the comp is over, shame it wasn't as big

I got bored after my exams and spent the last hour doing this little animation. (I know the comp is over so don post stuff like, The competitionis over MoZZa, you rtoo late, i only did this for FUN, no competition, nothing, just bordem).

http://users.monash.edu.au/~cmor2/esf.html

MoZZa, out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm chakra-x, the file seems to be expired, can you reupload it pls :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah! Me!

I'd have probably made an entry, but I already have FP access. Still, yours was pretty funny so i'm glad to host it :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom