FORUM COMPETITION III

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh, i hope the due date is extended to somwehre near the end of june, or at least a similar contest during the summer...If I had more time or less restrictions, i'd have an entry in no time.

Best answers
ok ive got rid of the sounds,shortend the flash and music and made the music less qualtiy. Like i said i can't do screen shot ones and i don't plan to win. I just want to make bbjoe happy :)

these are two random dbz people

blue=shoots ki balls
red=shoots generic beams

http://img53.echo.cx/my.php?image=untitled29tu.swf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jasonafex said:
my flash is 4000 somethin kb. what should i do too show you guys my flash?
Are your sounds in .wav or .mp3 format? If the former, convert them to .mp3, it'll save you tonnes of space.

Best answers
to late now (already posted crappy flash version)... thx anywayz

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have received a few requests (well two only actually) to extend the deadline because of people being in the middle of their finals. Considering the small number of applicants as compared to previous competitions, the deadline is being postponed till Monday June 6th. Good luck to all those who post!

Best answers
very nice job except you used sonic and i think groovy said to use only dbz charecters and esf team members but ahhh... its just a little scene with him so i think it doesnt count so... very nice job :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i was a judge i would choose Charkra's Entry. Why you ask , it was the only one so far to make me laugh and had a good story and wasn't bad (imo) like those other ones that have been entered so far

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
--ChaoS-- said:
very nice job except you used sonic and i think groovy said to use only dbz charecters and esf team members but ahhh... its just a little scene with him so i think it doesnt count so... very nice job :yes:

yeah thats what i thought of first..BUT he said esf related, sonic is my gohan model in esf, so technically, sonic is esf related :yes:

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
loool i got a wonderfull stori line can a meke te story line of pictuers from esf ?? i will do some scream shots from the game whit the stroy line :) This stry is aboute Frieza and Cell join forces to put a stop tu goku and his Z squad :) i hope you like this

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thing I can make a sito of the stpry line whit picture and story line but I dont know where can i get a site accout aa gotit in roumania

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am making the site right now I hope you like this when its ready like in 2-3 day or somting like theat I will let the link here ok :) I hope you like this

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
loool i got a wonderfull stori line can a meke te story line of pictuers from esf ?? i will do some scream shots from the game whit the stroy line :) This stry is aboute Frieza and Cell join forces to put a stop tu goku and his Z squad :) i hope you like this

Before you do, keep in mind, they are looking for humorous entries.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov, remember this little hint I gave you a while ago
Optimus Prime said:
Don't double post. In the future, use the
button and edit your previous post. Double posting is gonna get you warnings if you keep it up.
Well, since you didn't listen to me. You get a warning. :warning:

From now on, use your edit button. You don't need to keep posting if you have something else to say and nobody else has posted yet. That's what the edit button is for. To add or remove something from a post. Forgot to tell us something that you think is super important that we know?
EDIT BUTTON.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i understnad that dude ok my bad but any way i am going to do a comedi action thing
and i hope you all like this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom