FORUM COMPETITION II

Best answers
Hybrid said:
You guys have to actually read the thread. He's putting that there as a filler because the offical goku isn't released yet.
Reguardless of a filler the filler should be the current esf goku model. Rules are rules and just because he stated thats the filler doesn't mean he can breach them.

If he wants to fill up the space use the orginal esf goku model

Whose to say that the goku model is gonna be anything like neds and who'se to say there are gonna be major updates to goku's skin. Too many assumptions made here

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A little to many for my taste... *shifts eyes in shifty fashion*

But i agree with you, rules are rules, and when have we ever known the mods/team to break/change rules, NEVER!!! *whacks desk with wooden kane*

!!!SO DO AS YOUR TOLD!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG i missed the part that the Goku i used is also Neds ill have to remake the baner :p

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good golly gosh, I even put 3 different kinds of filler and you all are still yelling at me? gawd.

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
Good golly gosh, I even put 3 different kinds of filler and you all are still yelling at me? gawd.
yeah but all 3 do not contain an official esf model

Best answers
@MoZZa : I like it nice one.. Usually i hate putting models into my GFX work but looks like you pulled it off, if i dont win ^^ u should with this one lol

Personally i dont think the whole 'Must have Goku/Vegeta only' rule blows ¬_¬ This one is alsmost perfect, and thinks guys it has to be good as for some of us, we will be lookin at it everyday.. So best make it right.

-SaN

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Motion blur is kicking you in the nuts man, not pretty imo, but the idea owns my pant kinda reminds me of the lssjbanner idea i used a while ago.

anyways:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Im only still liking the top one but meh...

Best answers
i just dont think in general that having a model in the header will look good ¬_¬

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now this is a good one :).
Btw warren what have you changed? I really can't see the difference :p

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, not all 3 are official models, but one of them is! God... just put a piece of paper over the other two.

Best answers
Guru_San said:
@MoZZa : I like it nice one.. Usually i hate putting models into my GFX work but looks like you pulled it off, if i dont win ^^ u should with this one lol

Personally i dont think the whole 'Must have Goku/Vegeta only' rule blows ¬_¬ This one is alsmost perfect, and thinks guys it has to be good as for some of us, we will be lookin at it everyday.. So best make it right.

-SaN
GrOOvy said:
- The final image must have Goku or Vegeta in some form somewhere in it.
Well it doesn't have to have goku or vegeta only. It just has to have a picture in it or goku or vegeta. So u can use other models as long as u have 1 goku or vegeta in it
------------------------------------------------------------------
Banner Viewer

I have taken the liberty of helping everyone out here
For all those people who can't be bothered or find it difficult to show a picture of the banner they made in the forum here is the solution for you.

This is an australian server and it runs directly of my university. It can be slow at times cause stupid students run programs that cause deadlock to occur, but it will do the trick.

in the following link change the part where is says image to the hyperlink of your image on imageshack

http://www-cgi.monash.edu.au/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/cmor2/esf.cgi?image

For example:
My image is linked here:

http://img107.exs.cx/img107/9837/compbanner37iy.gif

now if i add it to my other link and replace it with image i get

http://www-cgi.monash.edu.au/cgi-bi.../img116.exs.cx/img116/1227/compbanner32qy.jpg

Sorry bout the truncation, Stupid forum wont let me not make the text a hyperlink and all hyperlinks are truncated.

If u click on this link u'll see how my banner looks on the esf forum. Just make a link with your submission to help everyone else see how your banner looks or use it to test out how ur banner looks before you post, have fun guys.

My Posts:

http://www-cgi.monash.edu.au/cgi-bi.../img116.exs.cx/img116/1227/compbanner32qy.jpg

http://www-cgi.monash.edu.au/cgi-bi...p://img86.exs.cx/img86/231/compbanner23mo.jpg

http://www-cgi.monash.edu.au/cgi-bi.../img127.exs.cx/img127/1417/96-comp_banner.gif

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mozza, please refrain from the dreaded double, or triple post. There is an edit button
down at the bottom of all your posts for a reason.

Please edit your posts from now on.

Best answers
My 3 Banners (all of em are still beta ^_^)

Those are Ned's models but they look cooler (not for bad team), but when team releases new models, those can be replaced

G
looks pritty good, the DB in the middle tho has the rong number of starts, and rong alingment. which one is it supposed to be?

Best answers
If you have read the manga, you know that Goku's only memory from his grandfather Son Gohan was that DB with 4 stars and the stars are on that formation, so I decided to put the DB with 4 stars that is so close to Goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehm the four star ball has them evenly spaced doesnt it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom