Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the only official logo file that I have, if it's any help:

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 things:First, the white in your pic is a tiny bit different than the forum's white (look closely). Either that or my screen is going old .
Second, try stretching the ESF logo so it goes alittle more down (without cutting Vegeta's face ).
ill give that a shot.

and with the white, i always thought t was off but when ever i take a sample of it and the forum white and check them they are identical, ll check again though just to be sure

Best answers
Here's another one from me. Not that good I know :p

-----------

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually like this one, just lose that wierd turqoise line, and you got a decent banner.

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
I actually like this one, just lose that wierd turqoise line, and you got a decent banner.
thats a beam attack

Best answers
wheres_warren said:
ill give that a shot.

and with the white, i always thought t was off but when ever i take a sample of it and the forum white and check them they are identical, ll check again though just to be sure

Ok warren take my advice, don't listen to newbs, you don have a diferent colour, it is white, what you do have is a small white line at the bottom of the image that is not quite white but a slight gray colour

The colour of this line is #FFFCF9 which is leaning towards a greyish orangy peach colour. Just remove this line and cover over it with a layer of hite and u'll be right ;)

I adjusted the colour levels of the image to darken all non white colours and wha la, look what u get.

I hope this helps mates

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
--------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
I dont really like what you did with the logo. That's the only thing to fix IMO.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FINAL ENTRY

I have my finals coming up next week, so I don't have time to work on this before the 13th. Therefore, I decided to finish it today. It didn't turn out anything near what I wanted it to be, and I probably won't win. However, school is more important than the Force Pit. So... without further ado... my banner(s).

I made 3 version, one with the blank space, where the new goku will go, one with NeD's goku, just for an idea of what a new goku might look like, and one with the old goku, for those technical peeps who *****ed at me for having NeD's goku on there temporarily. Here you go.

http://img88.exs.cx/img88/6607/i2kbannerforumcomp2p.jpg

http://img88.exs.cx/img88/1831/l5kcomp2blank.jpg

http://img88.exs.cx/img88/3843/c0bcomp2gokuold.jpg

http://img88.exs.cx/img88/9061/e7pcomp2nedgoku.jpg

Sorry if you liked any of mines and were disappointed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

---------------------------------------------------

Good enough IMO...
Is there a vote or something?

Best answers
¬_¬ ok well here it is... about 50/55% done.. still need a 'good' vegeta or goku image.. and im addin more white so it 'blends' in.. dont bother rating it blah as it aint done but i figured id show it..

I dont like the current quality of the ESF Logo as posted above so i didnt bother using it, also im not too keen on the rules of this compo but im a law obider so there it is... eNjoi

-SaN

*EDIT- Bah i hate edits.. i just noticed the effects on the 'ESF' hasent worked at all.. will sort and get done but meh ¬_¬ *

*EDIT2- ¬_¬.... ok well i think the ESF is way too big i will sort that out too.... but och weel not long to get this done.. sleep time i be thinkin... ^^*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@moz, thx man, you own my pant...

?

@topic
- 1 question, am i allowed to post more than one entry? like a couple of different variations or styles?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As much as id like to see that every day as the banner, dont think im gonna be able to :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres warren said:
am i allowed to post more than one entry?
I think you should. In the end you can choose/ask us what's better and make that your official entry.

This is my entry. So far I find it the best :
Looks like your banner has been topped warren :p

Best entries so far (IMO):
KelesK's

-----------------------------------------------------
Warren's

And SSChris's

I don't know what's best. But I think it will be one of those :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehm...just as a point of curiosity...didnt the rules say you had to use the official esf models? which means neds goku cant be used...its an SOS model...

just a question...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys have to actually read the thread. He's putting that there as a filler because the offical goku isn't released yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best entries so far (IMO):
KelesK's
Warren's
And SSChris's
I don't know what's best. But I think it will be one of those
Im not done yet jimmeh...