For thsoe of the Jesus Christ religion.

Best answers
Just a question i want to ask, WHY?
i dont not mean to affend neone elses religion.

God.
In the beginning God Created The heavens and Earth. But he also created time itself. He created everything living, and dead. He created the realm we live in, The air around us, us.
But we continue to treat him as nothing. He created all this and we Curse his name, yell it in vein “GOD DAMNIT, JESUS CHRIST!” Why, Why, of all things Damn God, the creator or Life and death, Time itself. This is how we repay our lord by cursing his name. “O but its ok I don’t mean it” Then why say it? He created us, out of boredom, love, we don’t know, but he did create us. We don’t respect him nor give a damn about him. He is a shadow, no one sees.

Best answers
Well Jesus Christ isn't really God or at least it never says he's God in the New Testament, so if you say “GOD DAMNIT, JESUS CHRIST!” your not really insulting God, just his most important messanger.(From the Christian point of view.)

Best answers
MP said:
relligion threads arent a great idea. youre going to start some arguements.
Yeah, your right, but his question seems innocent so maybe it won't cause an arguement.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"god damnit, jesus christ"

means for "god to damn thing you are mad at, jesus christ is said as a way to express an emotion of aww, or anger"

when jesus christ was crucified it was an emotional thing to all supporters, while so may consider the term jesus christ a derogatory term, i personally consider it a homage to him. i only wish people whould say my name in anger aww.

this guy just did a 1280 on skateboard, and u would hear "john freaking fleming" ya know?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God.
In the beginning God Created The heavens and Earth. But he also created time itself. He created everything living, and dead. He created the realm we live in, The air around us, us.
But we continue to treat him as nothing. He created all this and we Curse his name, yell it in vein “GOD DAMNIT, JESUS CHRIST!” Why, Why, of all things Damn God, the creator or Life and death, Time itself. This is how we repay our lord by cursing his name. “O but its ok I don’t mean it” Then why say it? He created us, out of boredom, love, we don’t know, but he did create us. We don’t respect him nor give a damn about him. He is a shadow, no one sees.
Religious discussions aren't allowed on this board. I hope you don't get a warning.

Although, I'd like to speak about Christian theology, too bad we can't do it here. :(

Best answers
Well for one its says for all of those of the Jesus Christ Religion. Not do you believe.. Another thing we curse his name becuz of the devil and yes GD and JC are insults toward god and Jesus. So i would highly recommend not saying it. Remember from the beginning when Adam and Eve got influenced to eat the fruit of the tree. Since then, man has been wicked ever since. Why you think the flood happened with Noah etc. Becuz men back then were so wicked god said ummm lets reboot. heh. So he killed all of those that were wicked on the earth and let Noah (good hearted man who believed in God) along with some other person(s) <-- not sure if it was more than 2. I believe it was more than 3...ya...Anway then they basiaclly restarted life. Btw it took him 100 years to grow and make the arch itself. So he was like 600 years old when the flood came. Long huh? heh. Since then man was better for a while but then once again the ol Devil comes into your mind and temps you into sin. So there ya go buddy. Main reason is Devil makes you do it and yes saying Gd and Jc is insulting to god and the lord. Btw Jc is God reincarnated.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
already seen different opinions posted here, I'm nuking this before anyone counter-acts anything else.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im catholic because of the free schooling from kindergarden - OAC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom