For anyone that cares.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway if any of you have been wondering where Light-Scream has been, well his computer crapped out on him and he is trying to get it fix. If he can get it fixed then he should be back in no time but if he cant then we might not be seening very much of him anymore because he will be working to get enough money to buy a new one. Light-Scream asked me to post this because he was on his uncles computer and had only a short time to stay online.

Best answers
dont get this in the wrong way......but who is light screen?

btw whoever it is, we'd be honored to have him back

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could say the same about dudeman666...

Fairwell Light-Scream. May your journey someday lead back to us.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
I could say the same about dudeman666...

Fairwell Light-Scream. May your journey someday lead back to us.
what? what tepus said?

and oops...its light-scream:rolleyes: (not screen, as i said before)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dudeman666
dont get this in the wrong way......but who is light screen?

I was refering to this.

Retired
Best answers
just an update on whats happening. My computer will not be fixed by one of the computer store technicians since they want $70 an hour to look at it. so i'm taking my comp to school where ateacher will try to fix it for me. if its impossible to fix my mom and dad agreed to lend me $4,000 towards a computer of my choice if i got a job that would last me at least a year. so starting tomorrow i'm off to find a job so i can come back. Only thing is with work and school full time i won't have much time to dedicate to certain things like i used to. Well anyway i have to get off i'm on my uncles computer and i do not want to be a burden on him. so hopefully i'll see everyone soon with my brand new computer(hopefully a really really good one)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you can build your own pc for under 800$ :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i got an amd althon 2000 and 264ram, 60 gig, and a 64mb radion 7k for £200, buy your comp from surrplyers, not stores

Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
you can build your own pc for under 800$ :S
Geez, if he ends up spending $4000 on a computer.........
At least look into building your own. Its not that hard or expensive.

Best answers
GOOD LUCK!

anyway, u can get comps for much less than 4k...

and will u be able to save your hard drive?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not expensive yeah right i wanted to see what it would cost to build my computer alien ware $9,165
course it does have dual 180 gig hard drives but thats beside the point!!

Retired
Best answers
Hey Hey, Just an update. after a few hours of pleading wiht my mom and dad it looks like thier going to let me get this comp before school since i need a comp for one of my classes. As for the $4,000 thats just the ammount there giving me the comp i'm looking to get or closse to is an athlon 2200, 768-1 gig of ddr ram, 19inch monitor, crazy woofer, Geforce 4 ti 4400 or 4600 and a new 32x burner, 2-80 or 2-120 gig hds. plus a ton of other stuff. i did a price check on it today and after i build it all myself it's going to cost me anywhere from $2,100 to $2,700 depending if i get the extra ram and vid card. And with it that low it should take me 4 months to pay it off. Well off i go. I'll update you guys on stuff later since i can only post here when mu uncle is away :) my aunt is letting me on to post and check e-mail :)

See ya

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember him... sorta...

but my comp was dirt cheap, p4 2.0ghz, 40gb, 256mb ram, geforce 4 (not mx) and all the trinkets (dvd burner, etc..) for aboot 600$ (thats canadian 2 folks!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom