For all of you ManBearPig fanatics out there

Best answers
Don't travel here much anymore, but I remember having some spirited arguments on the subject. So I love to throw out these little tidbits just to see what everyone says back. Brainwashed little puppies

ManBearPig

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sorry, but after living in Colorado for 3 years, and my last year there, we had a snow storm so bad they canceled my flight to Mexico while I was on the plane, then a few thousand people were literally stranded at DIA, and we only made it out because my Dad's truck is 4 wheel drive, but not to worry! We were stuck in his GF's house for 4 days because the snow blocked all exists and we couldn't get out.

The snow destroyed trees, split them in half, some fell on houses wrecking them, there were pot holes everywhere in the roads from people using chains on their tires so they could drive.

Sorry, but I don't believe global warming is taking the effect everyone thinks it is. Some parts of the world are warm, some parts are cold. I live in Florida, and it can get pretty cold here sometimes, in the 50's. Which, for FL, is pretty cold.

Best answers
Global warming and the ever looming presence of climate change has been something that lingers like a bad feeling on the back of my neck. I've put in a reform to unload more CFC's in the air to get rid of the current atmosphere we have as I am planning to put forth a bill to put up the first ever artificial atmosphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom