followed by a beam

Best answers
Hey,

i gues u all know that's it s not easy to hit someone with a beam when he's flying around, unless u let it explode What about a beam that you can lock on to a certain person. So if the persons flies away the beam will follow him. If they make sure the beam is not to powerfull it can become something handy:laff: , no?

Cya

Best answers
So you want them to put in an attack that will hit someone regaurdless of how well they dodge? Why don't we just make it so that you target someone and then hit D and they die? Understand my point? The point of games is to make them fun, being harder makes games more fun. An attack that does damage regaurdless of how well the person can dodge is just cheap.

Best answers
hehe thought u would say that,
my way of a solution:

You should think that u can combine this solutions or just use one of them:
-Make the beam not to powerfull => just punch it away.
-Let the beam drain a lot of power.
-The beam should take a wile to load=> so u can't use it in the middle of a fight:fight:
-If u punch the one who s controlling the beam => the beam disepaers.

No?

(btw: i love this kind of discutions hehe:laff: )

Best answers
Should ave it to where the person who shoot the beam had to remain stationary until it was blown up, then the person who is being chased can lead the beam to the person who shot it, if fast enough.

Best answers
if you can't hit them with your beam.. play as piccolo or freiza, and laser them.. lasers cross the map instantaneously

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you want a Very weak attack that drains all your energy?

Best answers
Yeah.. i'm always open for discussion, but this just seems like a bad idea to me..

Best answers
I said use one of the options not al of them,
u can combine them a little bit if u want to. And it shoudn't be to difficult to stop the beam for the one being chased by just blocking. But when u see someone far away from u u can attack him thiis way, no?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) if your anywhere near a decent player ull see a beam and tele away from it.
2)if your anywhere near a decent player ull smack a beamer aiming for u
3)if your anywhere near a decent player ull det an attack when its close enough to an enemy
4) if your anywhere near a decent player ull det an attack if u completely miss an enemy

i dont thnk putting in a never missing attack is a good idea just to give people that are too lazy an edge

tog

Best answers
Not nececerely...but its not really a good idea...if you could ..attach the camera to the end of the beam and direct it like that?

it would be like flying the beam ... the same could be done about kiontin (gokus cloud but i misspelled it) if they were to add it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if theres a camera in the head of the blast i got no problem with that, actualy have to do something besides fire it to track your target

Best answers
hey,

maybe that would be cool to. But would that be possoble to do with the HL engine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom