Follow the white rabbit...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im making this topic because its driving me nuts thinking about it

this topic is for everyone who has enter the matrix and has gone to the part in hacking where we are told to follow the white rabbit

and there has to be stuff after it because on the ener the matrix site there are tons of things that say theres more to hacking than we think and we havent found nearly everything (not to mention all the quotes about downloading martal art styles that add tons of new moves) also note the shots of the dojo training mission thats somewhere in the game

so come on lets figure this out!

Best answers
first of all u should beat the game before messing with hacking then u get to have some fun with a ms-dos prompt set up hacking program ready?
Ok iv unlocked the basics dir a:\tools
under tools go to login type guest u get drive b
in drive b under tools u have to find ur binary code its random the numbers consist of only 1 and 0 so experiment.
once u unlock that u get the password to the virtual program i think its in drive b not sure don't remember just got home from work
u load up the virtual program and use the password.
you have to get the solution red 2 others do nothing 1 morpheus sends a tracker on u if this happens type tracerkill to get rid of the connection.(sorry about my punctuation and such but i just got home like i said from work =D) if u get solution red it unlocks drive v(at least i think)
once u get drive v go to ur mail open ur mail use ur last phone number in ur mail with the dial command
like dial # etc
trinity gives u a code at portkey to use, once u use it she talks to u and gives u the ram drive least i think, this is where it gets fun my friends =D u unlock training mode and can use a sword! thats right a sword but i couldn't unlock this till i beat the game so on diff difficultys i think unlocks diff thing experiment i still am i am gonna beat it on all modes if i can i love the game short but with lots of good stuff(i love just redoing the fight with trinity fun wooping her booty =D) cya in the matrix! well prolly not haha....
Logging off.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know all that stuff what im wondering is how u continue after neo tells u to follow the white rabbit at the end

now unless all the reviews and information on there sites have lied then there is still stuff to unlock after u are told to follow the white rabbit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom