focus energy etc.

Best answers
The ability to focus enery on something whould be awesome.

ill explain .....goku used all his energy to blow cell's torso off and incinerate his body.

so lets say every time you gain 1.5 million experience you get 2 points and lets say you have 15 points you get either
---------------------------------------------------

1.Attacks -pick main attack and not generic beam.-The more stat points here ...the bigger and stronger the attack is .i mean beam size increase and blast radius

2.defense- You overpower beam easier.and take less damage

3.speed - move faster and you get to teleport futher and it uses up less ki.

4.Power up -U use all you stat points to summon up power by using the powerup key which regenarate's all your power and after a 6 second power up a yellow aura and lightning appears increasing your power until the points are depleted-i comes back after you die

so now you can pick using a vgui menu thats in game like the buy menu in counter strike and you can either divide it or focus it on a attack.so all of the fighters should be reduced a little bit ...i mean not attacks just in speed and power

--
Oh yes one more thing vegeta's renzuko should be made constant and not charge ,they should just weaken it and make him scream like he does when he does it ....That whould rule.

Vegoto out.

Best answers
yes, that way should be similar to dbz mode, very nice idea. BUT they will have to recode a lot of stuff... do u belive esf should do it? mmmm... :rolleyes:

Best answers
i think that the charge up for renzoku is actually pretty good, except he should shoot way more ki blasts

Best answers
That would be copping DMZ, which I would not want to play two mods that are very similar in the combat system.

Best answers
no not acttually dmz uses stat points but you dont get to use all your statpoint all at once on the same attack .Allright you can but after you have chosen a stat point you cant use it again.And so what if dmz has it as well .It is part of dragonball z and this is a dragonball z mod so the closer it gets to dmz the better.

VEGOTO

------Wating for esf. beta 3.1 ...Just imagine the coding and the closeness of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom