FMA?

Best answers
Well I just recently have viewed all of the FMA eps and I have to say that I am absoloutely in love with this Anime...I almost cried at ep 7...(I don't want to hear it Prozac)

So I decided to make a thread asking who your favorite character in the series is?

It's a tough decision for me, but I'm going to have to go with Major Armstrong...the gigantic muscle guy who has a tender heart...it cracks me up everytime he does something like freak out over their brotherly bond...

I would add a poll but I'm sure I'd leave someone out so I won't...just post who and why

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Favorite.. Roy or Scar, for sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive seen it and i am really not impressed by it

its just a dumb idea

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sif go off-topic

My favorite character is probably...
Winry

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm am I the only one who think winry is getting uglier + fatter every episode??
hmmm as for favorite chars... well don't really have one

anyways Brim episode 7 was the saddest episode ever
25 couldn't touch it, maybe it came close but 7 really had the biggest emotional impact

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, favorite character? That's a tough one. It's a little cliche, but I do like Edward. I don't know if I have a favorite. But I also really liked Hughes. Unfortunately, I had to use the past-tense :cry:

FMA really has a lot of great characters. So it's very hard for me to pick just one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom