fma in j00r face?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, FMA is in your grill, how you gonna act ;o

still wip but eh we'll see how it goes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG Dask's not gonna stop *****in till i post in his thread...

it's alright your brushing is getting better just kinda need to define it more and add more to it. typo sucks ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its plain.... theres a huge lack of brushing, its just a bunch of random brushing around the stock making it look like some aura-ish thing. try making it a little more complex, experiment with more colors and download some fonts

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To re-summarize what I said in IRC.

- I find the colour of choice to be too bland. The sig doesn't really do anything to draw your attention to it. Although the BG does match the stock, not necessarily a good thing, which brings me to my next point;
- I don't like this stock, it's emotionless, and boring. In my opinion, this is not a good stock to base a sig around (in my opinion.)
- The brushing is bland. Feathers blowing in the wind is what it reminds me of. But again, feathers in the wind are boring. You really need to do something to bring this sig to life. Or make it stand out and draw people's attention in.
- And the font is plain, bland, and boring as well. I'd pick something that stands out more, and find a good way to blend it.

Dask, this in my opinion, not one of your better sigs. I don't know what you changed in your style, but I don't like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks better but you can still DO better hahaha.. its pretty much the same but with more and the dask is the same font just crooked and faded... the contrast on the brushing does give it a little something better but ehhhh im not really feeling it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
text is faded 'cause I prefered it without typo but still wanted my name on it... hence it's crooked to not break the flow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i get what you mean im just suggesting a good font or something fancy because fonts do play a big role in signatures.. its just for visuals

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom