Flying thing over Mexico

Best answers
well everything paranormal that has come up on these forums has automatically been dismissed by a whole bunch of you no matter what evidence there is

im not saying they are witches (i thnk thats going too far) i just beleive its something that needs explaining

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They could have easily capped the object down with a Sniper Rifle, then go into the woods to see what it was after it fell. It was most likely a prank though, some 18-19 year olds who had nothing else to do.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
its funny how everyone on this forum refuses to beleive even for a second in anything out of the ordinary
oh trust me, I believe some weird ****, but most of the stuff here is obviously photoshopped UFO threads (which people still honestly believed after it was an obvious fake), conspiracies about not landing on the moon, and other stupid bull****, it's not that people don't have open minds, it's that alot of people here just aren't too stupid.

As for the video, I love how they jumped to the conclusion of the witch because of the "pointy hat" that's just hilarious.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There has been a number of sightings/reports of a "flying humanoid" in what seems like mostly Mexico but there have been reports in other areas as well.

Just search: flying humanoid

Although is could aslo be somthing like this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...237&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3
:eek: I want one! But yeah, this video like most others is probably BS. Until someone shoots and alien in the leg, brings it to me alive, I won't believe any crap.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Heh, looking at it again it just makes me think of helium balloons in a garbage bag drifting away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom