Flying thing over Mexico

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, there is no broom...Looks like she is sitting on a ball.

My God. Let the Saga begin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like a bird... looks like a bird soaring sideways, at around 00:41 it looks like it flaps it's wings, but it's hard to tell since the guy recording obviously has parkinson's.

Best answers
I love how they're all serious... they're like:

"It had a pointy hat... we figured it was a witch"

As if to say, "Hmm, well it could be pretty much anything because the guy with the camera must have been shot in the arm seconds prior to the filming... but from 500 meters away in the sky it looks like it has a pointy edge, we all assume it must be a witch."

Are you serious Mr. Mexican reporter?

Best answers
Damn it I told mom to only fly in the night.......thats it shes going to her room to be grounded for a week.........

Well when it comes to this earth........ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE.......dont believe me, die and ask God he'll tell you XD

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, there is a black magic cult in Mexico?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, lol, he was all swaty, and scared. I really don't belive in UFOs (nor whitches <_<) til I see them with my own eyes @_@

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, lol, he was all swaty, and scared. I really don't belive in UFOs (nor whitches <_<) til I see them with my own eyes @_@
Maybe, just maybe, it's midday in Mexico? Reason enough to sweat if you ask me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah... sure. You watched his eyes. :rolleyes:
Well in a way, there is supposedly a form of lie detection by looking at someones eyes:

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

and according to that, they were lying, the first cop's eyes kept wondering to the top left (from our view) when he was talking about his encounter with the "creatures", which is indication towards visual construction (making **** up).

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well in a way, there is supposedly a form of lie detection by looking at someones eyes:

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

and according to that, they were lying, the first cop's eyes kept wondering to the top left (from our view) when he was talking about his encounter with the "creatures", which is indication towards visual construction (making **** up).
That test isn't even remotely accurate nor scientifically rigorous. But I still call BS anyhow ;P

Best answers
its funny how everyone on this forum refuses to beleive even for a second in anything out of the ordinary

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its funny how everyone on this forum refuses to beleive even for a second in anything out of the ordinary
No, there is believing in something out of the ordinary, and then there is being very gullible and jumping to conclusions.

In this case, it is the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom