Flash files

Best answers
Anyone here know how to download flash movie files from the net ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean by download them? You always download a flash movie if your going to see it. If your trying to save it on ur hardrive, once you load the movie, it should be in your Temporay Internet Files folder.

Best answers
There was something called flash saver, you're gonna have to google it because I can't remember the site :p

::EDIT

Charkra you beat me to it, his method would be alot better than a program.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
What do you mean by download them? You always download a flash movie if your going to see it. If your trying to save it on ur hardrive, once you load the movie, it should be in your Temporay Internet Files folder.
I just did this on WIN XP. I could not find the flash on Temporary Internet Files.

[EDIT] Found it. Thanks. Ive always wondered how to do this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On xp wheres the temorary internet folders at? i tried looking for it, cant find it, and i found a temp, but nothing...

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
On xp wheres the temorary internet folders at? i tried looking for it, cant find it, and i found a temp, but nothing...
Its at: C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, but for some reason, I can never get to it that way, so I go under tools>internet options>settings>view files

I dunno if Firefox works that way

Now you can always view the movie...

Or claim it as your own :\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just saved the page under file save page as , with pwned.nl when i first saw it a year and a half ago , till this day when i'm bored , it never ceases to make me Rolf (since i started playying cs , which was since cs 1.0 , an old time cs pwner like me hehe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom