flamethrower isnt just trunks's.....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, scince ive seen that in the outline that trunks's flamethrower is going to be in esf, i must say that he only used it once, where as other characters used it much more. Vegeta uses it twice in book 25 of the manga (one of those times he used it to finish off jeice), and also uses it against puipui in babidi's ship, (theres probably more but i havent checked) also Nail used this attack against frieza in book 25, then later on in that book, when nail and piccolo fused, during frieza's fight with piccolo, piccolo used it again. Even cell used this attack, and ive seen other characters use it before, just i cant remember exactly when. Anyway, what im suggesting is, maybe adding this attack to piccolo as well (as far as i know he used it first) but only after the fusion with nail, maybe add it to vegeta, but that may give him an even larger arsenal which may unbalance the game but im not sure. Imo (and im not sure if this is the case) but trunks should only use it when in super sayajin form, as thats the only time he did in the series. Its a pretty generic attack, as all it requires in the dragonball world is to shoot a large blast of ki.

I dunno, shoot this down if you want but its just a suggestion that i feel is relevant.

Best answers
yeah...I think everyone knows that it isnt a move exclusively to Trunks...but Trunks is the one who needs more moves, not Vegeta or Piccolo...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really couldnt think of another move to give him anyhow. his moves really werent focused on as much i guess. then again future trunks' part wasnt that big to begin with, only for a short while.

Best answers
I don't like Trunks that much... He was only there for emotional value... Seriously! His entire existance was one huge---, sorrowful, depressing, tear-inducing story!!!! From beginning to end.... That's why he doesn't fight much. He made attempts, sure... But.... Uh... where was I?

Oh yeah: My point is, Trunks wasn't intended to be a character to fight.. but to be a character who only messed with the story. That's why he doesn't have many official attacks...

And David, as envious of you as I am that you have DBZ manga... None of that really gets converted into ESF, does it?

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
I don't like Trunks that much... He was only there for emotional value... Seriously! His entire existance was one huge---, sorrowful, depressing, tear-inducing story!!!! From beginning to end.... That's why he doesn't fight much. He made attempts, sure... But.... Uh... where was I?

Oh yeah: My point is, Trunks wasn't intended to be a character to fight.. but to be a character who only messed with the story. That's why he doesn't have many official attacks...

And David, as envious of you as I am that you have DBZ manga... None of that really gets converted into ESF, does it?
It's the same as the episodes, only a bit shorter :laff:

Best answers
Brim said:
yeah...I think everyone knows that it isnt a move exclusively to Trunks...but Trunks is the one who needs more moves, not Vegeta or Piccolo...
true, they could all do it if they wanted, its just a spread out energy attack, I've been wanting another move for trunks.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"It's the same as the episodes, only a bit shorter" it isnt actually, some of it is rather different..... like how videl finds out who great saiyaman is, she knows its gohan the first time she sees the great saiyaman, im not sure but can cell change his form into a more USSJ form at will when perfect, oh and it clears a few things up having the manga, such as they call gohan a delivery boy, but in the manga, Gohan means rice, so they thought they were going to have rice lol, but seriously, the manga is much more realistic, all the useless non fighting parts which arent really that great arent in the manga, and the manga's art is sweet. Plus it reveals some of the things people consider plot holes, cuz the translations of the episodes are poor. And if you followed the manga, Cell didnt ever use frieza's disc, or tiens split form, thats just what editors did to make the fight between cell and goku longer.

Anyway, yeah i gathered that he got the flamethrower attack cuz he didnt have much, but take a look at piccolo, to be honest i think piccolo needs an attack as well, but like you said, trunks needs them more, and scince trunks is a melee and close range character, it would be wise to give him close range ki attacks.

Best answers
davidskiwan said:
"It's the same as the episodes, only a bit shorter" it isnt actually, some of it is rather different..... like how videl finds out who great saiyaman is, she knows its gohan the first time she sees the great saiyaman, im not sure but can cell change his form into a more USSJ form at will when perfect, oh and it clears a few things up having the manga, such as they call gohan a delivery boy, but in the manga, Gohan means rice, so they thought they were going to have rice lol, but seriously, the manga is much more realistic, all the useless non fighting parts which arent really that great arent in the manga, and the manga's art is sweet. Plus it reveals some of the things people consider plot holes, cuz the translations of the episodes are poor. And if you followed the manga, Cell didnt ever use frieza's disc, or tiens split form, thats just what editors did to make the fight between cell and goku longer.

Anyway, yeah i gathered that he got the flamethrower attack cuz he didnt have much, but take a look at piccolo, to be honest i think piccolo needs an attack as well, but like you said, trunks needs them more, and scince trunks is a melee and close range character, it would be wise to give him close range ki attacks.
Ok, I expressed myself wrong, but, Cell used frieza disc and Tiens split form O_O OMG! I MUST see that episode!

Well, animes are always hotten upp to fit the young ppl these days ^_^
And, when you say the manga is more realistic, why even bother say realistic, funny thing, because dbz is not realistic in any way! :laff: :laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr, u totally missed my point, im saying that lousy editors made changes to the show, making it crap. Manga > anime, the anime sux. what i ment about it being more realistic, is that they dont interupt the fights with useless crap in the manga, such as showing evryone talking about "uh oh he's too powerful- what we gonna do?" thats the kind of crap that give dbz its bad name. BTW, i read some of the manga before i ever watched the show, and i was heavily dissapointed when i saw the anime.... im going totally off topic, sorry

I think this attack should be added to trunks vegeta and piccolo, and give trunks another attack as well, but heh, that isnt going to happen.

Best answers
I think it's kind of useless comparing the manga to the anime (the original, not the ****ty dubbed one). It's unanimous that the american anime sucks -- but the original is actually tolerable... I think the manga and anime each have their good points which the other doesn't have. Like the fact that in the anime, Vegetto actually last long enough to kick some buu butt (hooray!!!)

I agree that Trunks could use this attack, but I really don't believe Vegeta or Piccolo should have it. Trunks not only needs it, but Vegeta and Piccolo DON'T need it. All those two require is the removal of renzoku from Vegeta... But anyways...

... I can't remember where I was going, so I'll let you people continue.

Best answers
All those two require is the removal of renzoku from Vegeta... But anyways...
-Wolf Devil

I think we have a Vegeta "Hater":no: ;) *don't bother denying it..I won't listen*:rolleyes:
I AGREE...Vegetto truely is "THEE Greatness"! But...I wouldn't the anime sucking is "unanimous":smile:
*Unanimous*
  1. Sharing the same opinions or views; being in complete harmony or accord.
  2. Based on or characterized by complete assent or agreement.
  3. In complete agreement; "a unanimous decision"
(If you aren't annoyed by this yet I'm sorry, I can only try;D )

BACK ON TOPIC

As much as I like Piccolo and Vegeta (esp.)...I'd have to say the "purple-haired prince of nothing and no one" needs it seeing as he is a complete wimp without his little sword:fight: :yes:

-I Love ALL of YOU
Jesus Harold Christ

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
I agree that Trunks could use this attack, but I really don't believe Vegeta or Piccolo should have it. Trunks not only needs it, but Vegeta and Piccolo DON'T need it. All those two require is the removal of renzoku from Vegeta... But anyways...

... I can't remember where I was going, so I'll let you people continue.
I think renzoku is a perfect move for vegeta, it makes him a lot better character.

Best answers
Super_vegito34 said:
I think renzoku is a perfect move for vegeta, it makes him a lot better character.
I'm glad to hear you agree Super_vegito34. I mean come on...what's a psycho character without a pschotic personality/ATTACK!

PS: Renzoku has been VASTLY*in my opinion* improved upon in 1.2!(according to ME)

-RENZOKU ENERGY DAN...
4EVERYONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best answers
*Unanimous*
  1. Sharing the same opinions or views; being in complete harmony or accord.
  2. Based on or characterized by complete assent or agreement.
  3. In complete agreement; "a unanimous decision"
(If you aren't annoyed by this yet I'm sorry, I can only try;D )

BACK ON TOPIC

As much as I like Piccolo and Vegeta (esp.)...I'd have to say the "purple-haired prince of nothing and no one" needs it seeing as he is a complete wimp without his little sword:fight: :yes:

-I Love ALL of YOU
Jesus Harold Christ
Ok, let me rephrase: it's unanimous among the people who have a broader taste than just the American dubs.

And about renzoku and Vegeta: I'm not a Vegeta hater (either in the anime, nor ESF). I just hate renzoku. The idea behind it is good -- it suits Vegeta's berserker style, AND adds variety to the game -- but the move just plain sucks at this point.....

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Ok, let me rephrase: it's unanimous among the people who have a broader taste than just the American dubs.

And about renzoku and Vegeta: I'm not a Vegeta hater (either in the anime, nor ESF). I just hate renzoku. The idea behind it is good -- it suits Vegeta's berserker style, AND adds variety to the game -- but the move just plain sucks at this point.....
"Touchy"...I like that.

I have watched ALL of the DBZ movies in Japanese, read a few of the manga*NEVER buy*...I'm just TOO cheap, and I rather liked the dialogue of the Japanese version*ONLY watch about six FULL epsiodes in Japanese mind you*, but I have read enough over the coarse of 6 yrs to have a say..or Have I)..."Broader tast"...your silly. I just prefer the "manly" Vegeta voice and not having to think CONSTANTlY about what they are saying (Translating SUX..so annoying to watch and listen..AND translate)...call me lazy.:]

(I have seen EVERY Episode at least "thrice"..and half anouther time "uncut")

Its OK...as long as you can admit it to yourself *Vegeta Hater*:laff: ...
Just to let you know both ME AND FreeDoM say that Vegeta's Renzoku Energy Dan has been "fixed" (more accurate, faster charge,etc.) Not much reason to "Hate" now ay? Then you must MASTER Vegeta! Prove you are not Vegeta hater *like the "Nazi" (that's funny..I'm half German...)Bass-turds that love Krap-A-Lot* Hating Go-Poop is OK.

-YOU win....
I Love..You....*Wolfy's 2nd favorite saying*:p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"I have watched ALL of the DBZ movies in Japanese, read a few of the manga*NEVER buy*...I'm just TOO cheap, and I rather liked the dialogue of the Japanese version*ONLY watch about six FULL epsiodes in Japanese mind you*, but I have read enough over the coarse of 6 yrs to have a say..or Have I)..."Broader tast"...your silly. I just prefer the "manly" Vegeta voice and not having to think CONSTANTlY about what they are saying (Translating SUX..so annoying to watch and listen..AND translate)...call me lazy." Dude u have no idea what your talkin about, he wasnt talking about every1, not evry1 likes the same thing - thats impossible, he's just agreeing that in the original version of dbz, they didnt **** it up with useless crap like they did with the american version, do u see now? who likes their shows being ****ed up, and changing the target age audience from 14 to 5, thats what he's talking about, sure u might like it more that way, but he's saying that people dont like their interests being ****ed with.

"(I have seen EVERY Episode at least "thrice"..and half anouther time "uncut")" lol if u'd watched the jap eps, u'd know that they're shorter and there are a lot more of em.

Down to buisness, vegeta's "renzoku" isnt really that great imo, i never use it, i get a better result with other characters when i hold down secondary fire, it just isnt vegeta, its too slow, and there isnt enough of them imo, basically, take a look at when vegeta when bezerk at cell, he must have fired at least 30 ki blasts, 1 on its own, isnt that powerful but the idea of the attack is to be completely overwhelming, which u simply cannot do with 6 shots, to me its pretty useless attack.

and i agree trunks does need sumthing, but i dont think that an un-unique attack is the best idea, to make trunks perfect (imo) i would change burning attack, to a ball attack, with a little more power and a larger blast radius (for blinding), making it more like in the show, and give him another attack (dunno what.... it'll come to me), and give him his flame thrower.

Best answers
It's not about the power of Vegeta's renzoku, nor the amount he fires at any given time... It's about the SPEED!!!! Vegeta is going BERSERK every damned time he uses it Even from the VERY ****ING BEGINNING, all the way back during the Saiyan saga!!!

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
It's not about the power of Vegeta's renzoku, nor the amount he fires at any given time... It's about the SPEED!!!! Vegeta is going BERSERK every damned time he uses it Even from the VERY ****ING BEGINNING, all the way back during the Saiyan saga!!!
I know;)

My first suggestion was to add MUCH more Ki blasts to the bombardment..I "originally" suggested 10-16 NON-SS and 17-24 SS:laff: :yes: , but I was told*and agree* that for the game "that" is WAY to much..

-Don't worry....one day a "Vegeta Fanatic" will join "the team"
............................................One day..............................................
Vegeta will be given the same respect Krap-A-Lot gets in ESF...

Best answers
Like I said: it shouldn't be the amount of ki blast he fires, it should be the rate at which they he flings them out.

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Like I said: it shouldn't be the amount of ki blast he fires, it should be the rate at which they he flings them out.
you're silly...

You say this as if I have a say in ESF's production/update.:laff:

I know very well what you mean, BUT the Krap-A-Lot fanz (that I'm sure are a part of "the team"...) surely will not give Vegeta any sort of edge in the game...at least not till goku is given some incredible attack to make him an even more rediculous character.

About the Speed...(aside from charge times change)..IF Vegeta retains at least the same firing speed as before and is given MORE blasts, as well as better blast "navigation"...what is there to complain about*I assume you've seen how fast Vegeta pumps out Renzoku (all 6 of them...).

Don't know about you..but, I can put up with it...(no more annoying than in Budokai...).

If you want you can make a suggestion thread about Vegeta's Renzoku getting a MUCH faster firing rate:smile: :yes: ...as for me, I can't do it because I'd probally just be ignored for the HUGE thread I made about Vegeta*mostly* getting MANY more imporvements....What can I say...A VEGETA FANATIC 4LIFE!:yes:

-Always good to meet another Vegeta fan:] *I assume..*
Good luck making that suggestion (not gonna happen:( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom