Flame Warriors Forum Game

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, been a while since I've started something new here. If you haven't seen the "Flame Warriors" website, where have you been? :p

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

Here's the idea. First, say who you think you are most like, and then say who you thinking someone else on the forum is. This is meant to be some good natured fun and spoofing eachother, so nobody take anything too serious. Guess I'll start it off.

I think I'm best described as Big Cat. I generally play it cool and low key, but will blow up and drop warnings and bans if annoyed enough.

I say FF|Skyrider is Godfather

I look forward to some silly comparisons. Again, keep it friendly. Oh, and don't hot link any images or anything.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sky's syntax makes sense though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not always, plus he has trouble understanding nuances quite often.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PK is a Target, some people have it out for him ^^.

Deco = Bong, sometimes he's in a world of his own. Yesterday he forced me to become his lawyer and fired me 10 minutes later.

John = Patois, he's not a Garble, I've give him that.

I'd picture myself as an Eagle Scout, I'd like to think of myself as by the book and fairly easy going. Is it me or this sounds like a Big Cat with no authority whatsoever?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Deco = Bong, sometimes he's in a world of his own. Yesterday he forced me to become his lawyer and fired me 10 minutes later.

I'd picture myself as an Eagle Scout, I'd like to think of myself as by the book and fairly easy going. Is it me or this sounds like a Big Cat with no authority whatsoever?
Most epic post in this thread till now.
@Madman Real good. Does suit him, though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers

Deco = Bong, sometimes he's in a world of his own. Yesterday he forced(correction: offered) me to become his lawyer and fired me 10 minutes later.

Don't forget, I asked if "You accept?"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom