First Time Posting A Sig

Best answers
usualy i dont make a post about my sig but theres always a first time. I know there are a bit plain and not as good as some of the rest but any comments and critz are welcome.

(Redoing Sig)

(time to make... bout 5 mins)

Best answers
I prefer the top one, but I'm not sure if that profanity is allowed on these boards as children use this site.

Best answers
yer was a bit worries about that too... but i asked in #esf and ppl said it was ok... should have really asked an Mod... pming now to find out.

Best answers
If they don't mind then it's all good, colours work well (all two of em :p).

Best answers
well was told that text in sig was not allowed so ill redo sig with different text and post it back up. oh well... sorry bout that.

edit: well heres the updated version... im crappy with text in sig and the one phrase i actaully felt fitted isnt allowed so here the new version.

any c&c appriciated

Best answers
Ever thought having it without the text? It could work.

Best answers
hum done it with out text as suggested... moved my name over to otherside and did some brushes with some i d/l... erm think brushes r form 'Pretty Brush' set.

o_O dont really like it that much but thought id post it neways to show you... you guys did take the trouble of giving me tips. thx.

:)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ned one u just posted is sweet IMO... maybe the pic in the right is TOO blurred

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom