First Impression Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
player of the wow, and excellent arteast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
knows his way around photoshop and illustrator apparently, also i believe you watch me at devart o_o

Best answers
Knows his stuff in photoshop, as said before, and seeems like a cool guy ifi knew him public. seems though from the Chaos in his sub title, i guess, means he wants change in his life?

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
First time was in that samurai thread in which he was proven as a phony so i figured he's a liar but in recent times had redeemd himself in my eyes.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well lets see...

A religious person (coz of the "redeem" word he used), and someone who is willing to forgive someone's errors...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
likes swords i guess, and still learning in ps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
has an artistic mind, but from all ive seen so far, its only computer based... but has a firm grasp of both technical and emotional reprisentation in his work.

EMO!!!

hehehehe

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny guy, has interesting arguements with Avenger and Wes on irc, which is always interesting to watch, however I have a sneaking suspicion he's not all that he seems. He's also my love-father...or mother, i forget which one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I remember my actual first impression of you when we were both knocking down IceSilver and VuLLs in Suggestions, you had the red Gohan sig then. Seemed to be one of the few people who didn't have a suggestion that started as "I THINK U SHUD ADD SSJ4 BROLLI COS HEZ COOL!!1!!11". Level headed, actually thought before replying and replied with more than 'That is a good/bad idea.' ...and we've been partners in crime ever since.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back when I joined you were big on the suggestions to. Always with new and unique ideas, generally I liked them but I soon begun finding flaws with them to help refine and make them even better. Yes, IceSilver and VuLLs, we had a good time putting their dreams to rest. The "Add Chiaotzu" thread by IceSilver comes to mind. Or the "Changes" thread of VuLLs'. We've had some good times eh? Partners in crime sounds good. Looking forward to a lively future in FC with you!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Had a weird cool blue sig that was cool looking D: Now he's my buddeh.

To put it in easier terms...I'm Jay and he's meh silent bob XD

Best answers
DAMN I STILL CAN'T HAVE DA MANGO...WHY GOD WHY!!!@!@!@!!one!!!!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Owned "Lasmagnos" severely.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Recently entered a certain disclosed area, I remember him having a imminent distaste with his name.

His respect for Naruto is something I take as grace, though.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trancer martial artist. Then I learned he also was a bit of a freestylist. Almost a bit of a renaissance man with several talents.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
One of the nicest people on these forums. Always there for you if you need him extremly funny specially when drunk =P. Is always ready to help anyone for anything an overall great guy.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Straight up thug life ;o, but he's Canadian, gotta <3 him. Good taste in music, clothes, loves the ladies, and the clubs, I swear, it's like he's my brotha from another mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom