First Impression Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Groovy skipped me... is that allowed?

Magus, I dont remember my first impression of you. but it had to do something with..... "Weird"

Edit: Dask beat me...

Dask reminded me of a kid, maybe because of his old avatar..

Best answers
Another great mod with teh bestest siggeh...also known to rock out on the axe from what I have heard.

He'll harrass you with the rest until you get hurt bad...then he cares and will at least make it look like he cares...Thanks a lot Magus your a great guy

Best answers
One of my good large mammal friends ((not mocking it from john pinnette..it's a good thing :) )) and a guilty gear lover oh the combination is just too perfect

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The 'Banned' in your Custom User Title suggests that I shouldn't like you, but I love EVA...so maybe you're not so bad. If you read my First Impressions thread I say I imagine people to look like their avatars...but you're an exception to this rule.

Best answers
Donkey punch on the bottom of the sig just gives me the WRong ideas...DAMN College corrupting me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is too lazy to find a reliable host and is a narutard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has found a new host and is a gundam fan. With a VERY wrong signature.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An unknown type of person who is very skilled with photoshop. Has a heightned spiritual awareness and likes the dangoerous-mysterious type of characters

An a pevert who grabbed the #69 post

Best answers
Still learning in Photoshop, possibly young, although your not nearly as illiterate as most younger people on these forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this is a first impression thread, not what you think the person does.

so, my first impression was that you sometimes know what your talking about, sometimes you dont. you can be funny, but other times come off as dim witted...thats about it :eek:

Best answers
Hmm... alright, let me give it a second shot then.

The signature gives me the impression that your in tune with your RPG gaming roots. An old-school fan of many things. Intelligence first impression is lowered due to the lack of correct punctuation, capitalization, etc., but is soon made up for by the complete sentances, and clear writing.
The 'RAVENTRUNKS HUSBAND >;0' custom title suggests a comical person. Not afraid to say anything that comes to your mind.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Intelligence first impression is lowered due to the lack of correct punctuation, capitalization, etc., but is soon made up for by the complete sentances, and clear writing.

you should boil that down to lazyness rather than un-inteligence :p

Best answers
but he said that because it is something black mage would say O.O and since you have black mage he gave his impression of him being you o_O...okay i'm sorry i'll shut up now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone who can appreciate the 8 bit-age, and rpg's seems to know what he's talking about most of the time and is pretty humorous.

Best answers
someone who i thought was very bitter towards me at first but now Seems to be okay with me YAY

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
someone who i thought was very bitter towards me at first but now Seems to be okay with me YAY
I don't know you, or recall any of your posts. You mean lots to me.

Best answers
Someone who plays WoW as a Small hobbit uses wierd words like pearl jam. Dunno what eslse i can say really cause the post is short.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom