First Character you will choose in 1.3

Best answers
doesnt 18 get a buddy?

ne way's... im goin for my best bud trunks.... then prolly 18...

Best answers
If there will be young Trunks and Goten buddies,then i would try all of the other new guys, then Vegeta and i really can´t wait to see Goku transforming to SSJ 3 so Goku`s next and then I`ll just randomly choose some other characters.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What, Piccolo gets only a little love? That's who I'm choosin,.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its the different skin color. We all know Piccolo is the token black guy at heart. Didn't you see him in the driving episode? He had a yellow shirt and a ball cap on backwards. All he was missing was the bling bling.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
What, Piccolo gets only a little love? That's who I'm choosin,.
That's who i'd play if the team added a few more of the suggested attacks for him. Six possible attacks by my count that he could have, what's he getting? Makosen, which is basically the Masenko charged as a Kamehameha! Where's the Light Grenade when you need it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
That's who i'd play if the team added a few more of the suggested attacks for him. Six possible attacks by my count that he could have, what's he getting? Makosen, which is basically the Masenko charged as a Kamehameha! Where's the Light Grenade when you need it?
*points to the button on the left in your sig*

Thats where.

blatant advertisement

Though I never saw the special thing about Makosen. Its not very powerful. Its just Masenko charged from the side, like you said. At least Light Grenade would give him a projectile attack that wasn't attached (since SBC will be attached in 1.3)

Best answers
Erm, makosen (in the show against cell) disintegrates the entire island.. I'd say thats rather powerful. Whether or not its that way in ESF, we will have to see :p.

Best answers
If it's kid gohan! then I'll be him.. if its adult gohan i'll be busy trying to find kid gohan skins :cry:

Best answers
random FTW :p

I'd still try piccolo, it's something about being green and THAT cool that just draws me to him :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raistlin_Majere said:
i'll just choose blindfolded.... i can't really choose between many perfect things
That's what the random button is for, so you don't have to pick blindfolded ;)

After seeing the Trunks POTW, I MIGHT pick Trunks o/

Best answers
well, i will pickAA Gohan first, then Goku, then Trunks, then Vegeta, Then new ones.

nge

Best answers
I'll probably choose whatever charecter I'm in the mood for at the time. I'm not gonna make a schedual as to what charecter I MUST choose first. If I join a server and there's just 18's vs ginyu's, I'll probably change it up and be Freiza or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom