First brush sig

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its not much....just some little thing i made to test brushes, im new to brushes =P, and i know, font doesnt fit at all but i had to chose something, i couldnt find anything, ill try looking later for some better fonts X_x

like i said, i just tried out, nothing special ;)

**edit**
btw, i tried a black border, but my photoshop is acting weird so ill try that later X-x

Best answers
looks nice to be btw where did u get photo shop i wanna dl trial but photo shop tryout doesnt work for some weird reason could it be my windows i use windows ME

Best answers
It's alright but you need to consider colour themes. They can really bring out appeal in your work. Try recolouring the red on the dude on the right to a light blue to match the 'stardust' on the left. Also a lighter colour on the text would look nice, maybe change the white (tech?) stuff to a pale blue also. See what you can come up with :p

Best answers
It is very nice, however the transition from the stock to the abstract on the left is too sudden and makes it look almost as if its two whole seperate images, only thing combining them is the hard to see tech brushes that start from the right and slowly fade out on the left. When making sigs, especially brushed sigs movement, flow, and direction are very important. Also, take Saiga's advice when it comes to color themes, they are very important. All in all its a nice sig, you just need to work out some things. Also, remember to experiment. With the tools you have on photoshop, the possibilities are endless.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

another lil thing i tried....just to test brushing again =P with some gaussian blur effect, i just suck at blending in images so i didnt do that this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom