first "animated" sig

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i took a part of naruto, and added it in my sig, i just couldnt edit it more than the movie part i had :\ i wanted it to fade in black (a few frames) and then fade back in naruto yelling, but when i tried to do that, i screwed everything up X_x so i stuck with this one, not that bad (i hope >.>) but could have been better....

comments and crits please

(crits such as, should i stick with doing the animation one time, or should i repeat like now, if anybody knows how i can edit it to fade to black, and then restart i would be happy if you told me, i still have the psd :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really like how the animation loops. it's pretty clean and looks like he's screaming untill he's mad. the bg fits it well as well. good job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would look better if you blended it with the background, at the moment it sticks out... if you could figure out a way of blending the background or the image over/under each other, it would be awsome.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks great, good job.

You might try to blend in naruto a little more but it still rocks,

Good job.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i would like to blend it in, but i have no idea HOW i can edit all layers at once, together, the animation is like...35 layers, if i have to blend in each layer, then i will be busy for days X_x

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
yeah i would like to blend it in, but i have no idea HOW i can edit all layers at once, together, the animation is like...35 layers, if i have to blend in each layer, then i will be busy for days X_x
Well, you can edit all at once if i'm correct, just select the layer, and then bind all the layers to that layer and then you can blend it in,

Or just you just make a new layer on top, give it that colour you want and texture and use a few blending modes and see wich one works the best.

wow guys how do you do this Animation on the sigs
With Imageready.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I could be wrong though,

But maybe this helps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom