first 3dsm model ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, this is my first serious 3dsm model i ever made, and i give some credit to ben mathis for making the wonderfull tutorial that helped, and learned me alot.
here are the renders:

dont really need crits. i just wanted to show this to yah.
comments are welcome dough:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woot woot!! yay!! a bench [sits on bench]. Nice and firm. its nice and stuff. gj!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice bench you have there....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, good of you to show everyone that you are capable of following simple instructions in an orderly manner. Here's your cheese.

Best answers
looking good, but its pretty basic, try going the extra mile and adding some detail like screws on the ends so it doesnt look like the planks arent just stuck on the chair, and if your planning on texturing it, its not a real bench unless add some bird **** on it,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's your cheese
thnx for the cheese man.

and eh, i had to keep it simple, b4 this tut, i didint even know with what buttons i could move, zoom, rotate, or any of that stuff.
i wil learn more of 3dsm, and then il make another super cool bench :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suggest a new shade of red for next time. Bleeech.

Best answers
First a table. Now this. Seriously.... i would love to see this bench in esf. Please don't get all offended by this and not realease it. It's a good model and i wouldn't want it to go to waste on the other dbz mods.(but the red color is kinda wierd ;) )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, strider, this is just a basic color that you can choose for your objects, this thing has no skin/texture @ all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mmm if u want i can help you learn about how to use max to make textures?

Best answers
almighty_gir I am a complete noob i only started sum tuts know how to render easy stuff but i need help with modeeling and skinning, have you got an e-mail i could contact, thats if your willing to help in return I will make a site for you to show all your work or something etc with my work :D maybe we could make a mod and then rule the world lol :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahaha nice idea ;) i only have a few works at the moment...but i do need a site, i think my contact info is in my profile.

wangster, get in touch again if you need anything

Best answers
so is that a yes *DarkaGe winks * plz let it be a yes, YEs its a yes!!!!!!! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wangster, get in touch again if you need anything
thnx man, srry , i havent been arround on aim lately, cuz i forget to log in , cuz i am also on msn :) il be online everyday from now on, so i can talk to you, help accepted, thnx man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom