fireworks and nukes in esf?!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i has in a clan server and theystarted setting off fireworks and nukes. the fireworks where cool but the nukes killed everyone. i just want to know if anyone else has seen this. and if you know how could you tell me? well here i took some screens:

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude that looks so cool I wish I can play it at the new year's day :p
And how can I install it cuz I dl it and I cant play it (u have 2 do it manualy):p

>>Hope some1 helps<<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's a server-side mod that uses metamod, so you're going to need some kind of server mod such as Admin Mod or AMX Mod. From there it's just a matter of add the firework's .dll file into metamod's plugins.ini file.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i installed admin mod and then the fireworks mod. but now it says: type fireworks_password

well i did that and nothing happend, on the site where i got it from it has a forum and on the forum i searched for some help. there where a few results and one of them said something like you have to write the password in the tfc stuff. please im so confused.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fireworks_password command is what you use to set a password to drop the fireworks (you don't want just any ninny to come into your server and be able to drop fireworks, do you? Well, maybe you do, so don't answer that :p).
You type fireworks_password PASSWORD in console to set the password, then type fireworks PASSWORD to actually drop the fireworks.
Say for example you arbitrarily choose ESF for your fireworks password. You would then type fireworks_password ESF to set the password, then type fireworks ESF each time to drop fireworks.
Once they're dropped, you launch all on the map that belong to you by pressing your +use key (default B, I believe), then press it again to detonate them.
You could simplify the whole process by putting the command with the password of your choice in your Admin Mod's adminmod.cfg file, and binding a key ingame to the command to drop the fireworks.
Just note that using too many at once can cause the server to crash.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i will try that out. thanks for taking the time the help me. hope this works:D.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amx mod NUKEM rulez:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom