Firendj is learning how to do math

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I started earlier and im getting a hang of it. All of my math problems, my lower marks will be gone forever and they will be obtained. :D I always want to get rid of these problems that i have had in the past. I wasn't that really sure that i didn't know what 123x243 and accidently answered the wrong question. But I knew. I will be the greatest math student in high school. My marks will be higher than everyone else (but not like a 100 out of 100) so. I have so many things to study before I go to college. I might need a lot of focusing practice to study what I am doing and than I will be on my own without a helper (if i do need one anyway).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't know how to solve 123x243?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't know how to solve 123x243?
I'm going to do something uncharacteristic of myself in this thread -- actually moderate it. Constructive criticism or comments only, anything condescending and you'll be getting warned from me.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Math owns me. College got a lot easier once I got all my math classes out of the way. I can kick ass on all of the assignments but when it comes time for an exam, I'll get one part wrong in a formula, or get all dyslexic on the problems. I had to drop math halfway through my first semester in college, then came back the next and squeaked by. Luckily, I had an awesome professor who would go over my work with me and when she saw I had everything right except for one small thing in the wrong spot,, I'd get partial credit for it.

Basically, **** math forever.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
The cool thing I find about math is that once you know how to solve a certain type of problem (in this case long multiplication) it's easy and you can solve every other problem like it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Math is evil. I had actually bribed the lecturer to get a positive final score from math.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Math is evil. I had actually bribed the lecturer to get a positive final score from math.
You had to use maths to work out the appropriate bribe for a teacher didn't you?
His/Her plan worked all along.

Back to OP: Good to hear you're trying to increase your knowledge. I used to be good with numbers (was in the hardest Math class in High School) but I got lazy and gave it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom