Firefox help

Best answers
I remebered how a lot of people here know about the Firefox. Well, I searched for it and got it. I was all happy and what not but as soon as I started it up it wont connect to any site - it says something like "Site refused connection when contacted." I was wondering if any of you people here can help me out since I know you know the program :]

Thanks in advance.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember downloading Firefox on my girlfriends computer and she had the same problems. But she was also experiencing some weird things with her ISP. Some sites would work through IE, but none in Firefox.

It eventually just worked itself out...so I guess that wasn't too much help. :/

Best answers
Hum is ur problem only restricted to Firefox or both IE and Firefox IsrAlien. i had a problem a few days ago where i couldnt open any web pages. i went into Task Manager and had to close this process nxeew.exe or somehting like that, cand remember the name. after that its ok. any help?

Best answers
Thanks for the attempt Heihachi (go tekken :]) but no that didnt help, because I dont have a process by the same or similiar to nxeew.exe, plus its only happens when i try to work with firefox or another very good browser called Avant. however, explorer and when i used to use opera worked just fine. Anyone out there got any answers??

Best answers
ok i dont know that much... but im assuming that Avant is a browser... well erm having 4 internet browsers installed cant be good? ...can it? o_O

Best answers
lol, I deleted Opera a while ago. You cant uninstall IE since its part of windows, and Avant/Firefox are just two browsers I just really wanna use. Either one will be fine, but none of them work at the moment :\

*EDIT*
omg i restart and everything works! thanks for the two people who did reply though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom