FINALS!!!! Kuwabara vs guest!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys need to create a new sig for the finaly round which is now.

Best answers
Let me be the first to say Good luck to both of you. Congratulations on making it this far. Im sure us judges will have a hard ass time deciding on this one. I cant wait :]

*EDIT*
Holy ****, thats an amazing sig you got there Kuwabara. I seriously cant wait to see what Guest posts, this should be a very, very interesting battle. Post already LS!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agreed, good luck you two, may the best sig win!
/me throws undies in the air

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here is my entry..

Photoshop

Stock found on Yahoo Image Search..

good luck LS..

stock

Lid

L
Even though i'm not a judge, could you post a link to the stock image so we can see what you used?

Retired
Best answers
sorry took so long, alot of BBQ's This Weekend.. alll good eats..

good luck

=====================================

=====================================

stock is from akira.. everyone should know the image by know, it's pretty popular

*Edit*

The Stock Can Be Found Here

Stock

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well......my vote vote goes too..............kuwabara.

The reason I picked this because I loved the brush works soo much. The stock blends in with the render so perfectly. The font couldn't be any better. It's truly awsome.
I didn't pick guest's because I couldn't really tell what was happening in the backround. The only thing I could really make out was the picture of the two people.

Kuwabara:1
Guest:0

Best answers
Before I vote... LS... Did you make that bg yourself, as in you drew it and scanned or something... or is it stock also?

Retired
Best answers
all the pictures from all my sigs are from either my digital camera or professional stock photos that i have paid for.

that one is from 2 stocks that i took parts from

Best answers
sorry i just gotta say this Kuwa's sig is soo good it make me wanna SMACK ma own mamma! lol but good luck to you both

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am going to have to vote for LS.

Reason: It is new and fresh. Fresh style and ideas. Kuwa's sig is very nice but it is not very original in the sence of style.

Guest: 1
Kuwa: 1

Best answers
Where are everybody else?

My vote goes to Kuwabara on this one. Simply because I feel like LS jus slapped a few pictures together and called it a bg, then added font. I will admit that the coloring he did and kind of atmosphere he did was nice, and that you did an amazing job on the font... but I feel as if Kuwabara went with a style, did the best job possible on it, and created it all (except of course the woman.)

Kuwabara: 2
LS: 1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LS gets my vote today.

why? its akira, akira is my fav alltime anime! ;O

well, i wubs it, but there are more reasons for that i can assure. the first is the choice of such a legendary graphic, he did some good tinkering to blend it in with the great background, the multi-angle building BG works immensly with the theme, and of course, a fitting colour palette, red suits kaneda's biker suit and his uber bike, and of course the font choice is very fitting indeed :O

Kuwa's sig also is teh uber, the brushes blend in with that stock very well indeed, combined with a great choice of text. but it misses somthing for me, its uniqueness, the cold blue theme just dosnt keep me enticed, looking at the image, i saw more to a dark purple or a rougue D:

overall, when i see LS's sig, i see passion and uniqueness, i see the same in kuwa's sig, but it just misses that sharp edge with the colour theme for me :eek:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My deciding vote goes to Guest0043.

Reason: Even though Kuwabara's sig is nice, the layout really disappointed me. He split the BG into two different effects, which really ruins the overall feel. Also, he should have used another stock. When comparing it to the original, at first glaince it's hard to tell that it's her hand's holding a sword. I thought it was some kind of wierd matrix-like worm springing from the ground.

LS's sig is probably my favorite out of the whole tournament, using an abstract and obviously original BG. The font is top notch as usual and the stock is from the anime that got me into anime.

Current Score:
Guest0043 - 3
Kuwabara - 2

Congratulations Light-Scream, you have won the Signature Tournament. Everyone in this section is officially your *****. :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats LS, you are king **** when it comes to sig making.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratulations Light-Scream, you have won the Signature Tournament. Everyone in this section is officially your *****.
so we got a prize then? im first LS! :O

good job, you deserve it =)

Retired
Best answers
thanks guys, lol i didn't expect to win. i only entered to go against ET in the first round lol that was it..

anyway good job to everyone who entered all the sigs were equally as good as everyons..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont really like LS's, its just pictures, with some slight changing. Doesnt really take much effort to make that :-/...

I think Kuwas sig was very nice, killer bg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom