Finally registered!

Best answers
Hey!

The one and only Prince_Vegeta is back! I've been following the mod/playing for quite a long time(7years or so?(Tho I havent played actively anymore for a long time).
I have been checking the site for atleast a few times a week for past few years, always hoping to see a new amazing update about the game. And boy it does look so so good:cool:. Keep up the awesome work.
I aint gonna ask any dates I'm sure it will be released when you(the developers) feel like its ready and to be shown to all of us :).

Anyway I finally managed to get myself to register to forums, I've never been much into forums, but I just had to register here cuz i visit the damn site/facebook profile so often..
But oh boy has it been a long time last time i remember dueling with ppl i was like 13 years old.. Now I'm 20years old, done schools and life has introduced me to all kind of stuff haha
Great to be back kinda officially now hoping to meet some old faces and new ones ofc :smile:.

Im gonna try to be active on the forum side now since I do still think ESF daily:scared:

Prince_Vegeta
ps. Hope this is the right section lolz, and now for the Click*Submit*

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the Forums! Yeah this section should be good enough although all non-ESF related stuff goes into General Chat.

Anywho, stick around and enjoy your stay. :)

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
There's cake in the fridge.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... That was the cake we give to new people. There were horrible, horrible things done to that cake, Deverz.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DEVERZ! THERE WAS A STRIPPER IN THERE!

Welcome to the Forum my friend!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great, deverz ate the stripper.

great.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm so sorry for your loss, Dam. Your mother was a great woman. No one should have to die like that.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's it, thread over. Nothing else said will be as good as what was said just now.

Welcome to the forums Prince_Vegeta In lieu of cake there's always brewskis.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, scumbag Sub.

And **** these username colors, I thought Deman was a mod again because of how similar the retired color is to the moderator color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom