Finally Holyday

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally!!!!
The last day of the school. I'm free now (exept, I have to learn for an accept exam unlol)
Im probably going to gymnasia. What about U guys. Which high school U are/did/will go in?

Best answers
I finished my time in vocational school for now. I'm supposed to be Full-fledged plumber now, but actually i only know the basics. I need years of experience in plumbing before i can call myself full-fledged.

Coming up next: Looking for a job...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had my first midterm of the summer semester. It was a breeze (done in 35 minutes), and since I got the day off work to come to campus to write it, I start my weekend early.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been done with school for a few weeks now. Next year I start college.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I'm at school right now on my teacher's computer. I end school for summer vacation in 20 minutes.

I'm so god damned excited.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
High School let out already.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still have another month. Curse each and every one of you!

Next year is Year 11, exams galore. However, my mocks say I can get an A* in maths already and my other subjects seem good other than music (I will fail the theory).

Then 6 weeks of wearing pyjamas all day and waking up at noon for me!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally!!!!
The last day of the school. I'm free now (exept, I have to learn for an accept exam unlol)
Im probably going to gymnasia. What about U guys. Which high school U are/did/will go in?
Sorry, but did you just say unlol? Holy ****, that's genious.

I'm self-educated for the most part. I read a lot of books, articles, magazines, anything I can get my hands on. And I have an antisocial personality, so I tend to think differently than most people. In fact, I almost can't stand being taught by anyone other than myself.

Best answers
Finishing my yearwork in college now, have to turn it in in 2 weeks and there's still quite a bit of work left.. After that I have to pass a jury, then hope I made it, then a month of relaxing, a month of working and a month of preparing (hopefuly) for the next collegeyear..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still have school

im about to join A-Level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, but did you just say unlol? Holy ****, that's genious.

I'm self-educated for the most part. I read a lot of books, articles, magazines, anything I can get my hands on. And I have an antisocial personality, so I tend to think differently than most people. In fact, I almost can't stand being taught by anyone other than myself.
Oh god, we're alike! I hate it when somebody else even tries to teach me something.

I also read a lot of articles and such, mostly from the internet though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom