Final Fantasy VII Views.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey,

I'm bored, and for some reason I just got hyped up about Final Fantasy VII... again...

Anyways I just want to know what you guys liek about it, don't like about, or if you liek it at all, and other stuff you might feel on adding.

Myself, I love it, best game ever in my oppinion, I play it alot, and I'm currently attempting a level 99 before end of Disc one, with all characters.

So lets begin!

Scruffie

S
Thats a nice goal to set. When I went through the phase of getting really bored and becoming hyped about FFVII again, I set myself to goal of getting all Limit Breaks before the end of Disc one. I did it, except for the final limit breaks and the later characters cus I got bored again, and got them all to LvL 30 before I even passed the Midgar Zolem.

I still haven't passed that Midgar Zolem yet.

Perhaps one day when I get bored again, I'll return and end Disc One with LvL 99 on all Characters and all the limit breaks I can possibly have.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, Myself I'm also trying to collect everything I can, cause you know how you sometimes miss things the first few itmes threw, well I'm confident that I can locate everything that is needed, and possible to get (Not stuff that you things like three paths and you can only pick one or somthing like that, just everything possible I can get in the route I take too beta this game)

Anyways I'm gonna go continue, I working on gettign everyones second last limit break, best location early on is Mythril Cave =D

Best answers
A true Final Fantasy fan as I finds all Final Fantasy's equally good!
I even found the rare page wich reveals the recurrection of Aeris!

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: is that one out in Belgium jet???? I really want it!!

Final Fantasy anthology: you learn about the beginning of Final Fantasy.

Final Fantasy VI: see for Final Fantasy Anthology.

Final Fantasy VII: Sephiroth is in it.

Final Fantasy VIII: It's based mostly on real life, you can draw magic, sound and image has improved and you have more freedom with your airship.

Final Fantasy XI: again improved sound and image, teaches you a little bit of the past(my guess renicance style).

Final Fantasy X: super image quality, voice over, goes even more realistic, you can swich in character in battle and you can fight with the aeons yourself.

Final Fantasy XI: ONLINE POSSIBBILITY!!!!!!!!

I have a little question 4 who knows the awnser:

could you tell me the location of the Gelnika plz? I deem to have forgot where that is......wich could be normal after not playing FFVII for 1.5 jear.

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

P.S. how do you do that for those multiple choise menus?

Best answers
I dont think I've tried to get to lvl 99 before the end of the first cd.
Ive already gotten everyones limits before the end of the first.
Right now im attemping to pass the game without using any materia. :D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like going through the sector 5 reactor tunnel and getting my level up super high, then fighting bosses that I found impossible and taking 'em down in like 2 hits, always fun to have Meteorain to use on Jenova Birth =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i dont know how you guys can be bothered to do that...especially get to lvl 99 before the end of disc one lol all my characters were lvl 65 apart from cloud who was 70 and the end of the game

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I was like that, I didn't do much levelling up.

If I met a boss and was killed, do you know what I'd do?

Try up to 35 more times to beat the boss, no attempt to level up before hand, and then win. Giving up was never an option but I never trained either, I'm strange that way. o_O

Best answers
Lets see I had Cloud at 99 and everyone else past level 82 when I beat it. Along with 150+ hours logged and every materia mastered, heh so many materia in fact if I unequiped them all I would of had to of trashed about 15 or so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Engar
I was like that, I didn't do much levelling up.

If I met a boss and was killed, do you know what I'd do?

Try up to 35 more times to beat the boss, no attempt to level up before hand, and then win. Giving up was never an option but I never trained either, I'm strange that way. o_O
lol! you remind me of me :fight:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
Lets see I had Cloud at 99 and everyone else past level 82 when I beat it. Along with 150+ hours logged and every materia mastered, heh so many materia in fact if I unequiped them all I would of had to of trashed about 15 or so.
Clock stops at 99:99 hours.

Anyways I don't think you have to like every FF to be a true fan. And Aerith CANNOT be resurrected, Square-Enix has confirmed this hundreds of times.

The Gelinka is underwate, you have to go threw a tunnel and if I'm not mistaken the tunnel is left of Junon somewheres, its more a path then a tunnel I guess.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Originally posted by OWA
Anyways I don't think you have to like every FF to be a true fan. And Aerith CANNOT be resurrected, Square-Enix has confirmed this hundreds of times.
This is one of my reasons for singling FF VII as the best of them all. It surprised me, I never in a million years believed they would have killed Aerith. I had this whole happy ending thing worked out, I was confident I could stop Cloud from killing her in that mystical place.

I finally stopped him and I was happy, good was triumphing over evil once again. Then Sephiroth appeared.

I was willing to sympathise with him up until that point. Up until that point I could look at him and think 'Poor guy.'

No more of that though, that was over. The minute he stabbed Aerith I knew. I knew I was going to rip that ******** head off!

Poor Aerith.. :cry:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, Aerith was great, anyways its one of my fav games, and uh yeah. I got a little further today, I have everyoens limit breaks (Except there last ones) and I'm on the boat after Junon. Level 30 with cloud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom