Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/35 Soldier- FFVII

• Cards - FFVIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
I Think The Al-Bhed Primers are the most Challenging Collection to get from the FF series but i am in total agree ment that the 1/35 soldier from FF7 is in a close 2nd

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
although i hate to admit it. all the cards in ff8 were a pain in the ass to achieve. and i mean a pain in the ass. with rules that kept changing and the random that always seemed to give u 1 good card and several crappy ones in your hand, i almost through my controller through the tv.

Retired
Best answers
heh yeah I have to agree with 1m4 on that. the cards really.

I mean, there were loads of cards that you could get, I never got all of them. so my vote is on that

/me adds a vote-option.

Best answers
primers really! then cards! the soldiers just didnt really bither me! they wernt a big part of the game!

Best answers
The primers were easy to get...

FF8 cards were the hardest...

i believe i got them all apart from 1...

i have no idea what is was as i had every creature and character in the game...

im asuming its some sort of easter egg card or somin but i could never find it...

if you are having trouble with the rules for the cards you need to try and get them changed...

try to find the card queen... she has a lot of infulence on the rules of the areas she is in...

but hte hardest is definatly the cards as its the only 1 i havnt finished 100%

does ne1 know what the last card is btw?

Best answers
ah i havnt got the card Pupu

well i might jsut do FF8 again jsut to get that card...

its only a level 5 though...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you ever though about maybe...I dunno...signing up for a Final Fantasy board?

Best answers
Al-Bhed Primers are the only Collectible item in a game where you can only get a certainone in a certain place for ex/ i missethe al-bhed primer at home afterthe wedding and in one of the ships engine rooms and now i cant get them anymore and i was so close to speaking perfect al-bhed "VILG" for those dedicated translate what i just said in Al-bhed

Best answers
Ssj_Majin_Buu said:
Al-Bhed Primers are the only Collectible item in a game where you can only get a certainone in a certain place for ex/ i missethe al-bhed primer at home afterthe wedding and in one of the ships engine rooms and now i cant get them anymore and i was so close to speaking perfect al-bhed "VILG" for those dedicated translate what i just said in Al-bhed
actualy 1 of the cards you can only get theilsy on the space station...

and you can only go their once in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom