Final Fantasy 10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im getting a ps2 in afew weeks (yey for me I have a job:D ) and I want to get final fantasy 10, i ahve all the others so far, but I wanna know when its out in the U.K, anyone know? it does not say on the web site lol

(Hikibi, is FF10 any good?, dont tell me any spoilers or i will cry:cry: .. to late)

Best answers
dude, the game is so ****ing awesome, but its addictive...

GO BUY IT NOW BEOTCH!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whens it out in the U.K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me plays ff7 for the 100th time cos it ****ing rules all ff games o_o ;/ :D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't find FF 10 all that good. I especially hate how it tells you when the enemies' turns are, it just takes the need for careful strategy away. I would hate to see people who have just played FF 10 (like a kid at my school who just has FF 10 and thinks he knows everything about FF) try and amble through FF 4, since it is an Active battle system. Akuma, I would suggest renting the game, if you can, before you buy it. It is definitely not as good as FF 7.:) (Just my opinion, though, you have to make ure own.....o_o .... I'll shut up now......:S )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
I didn't find FF 10 all that good. I especially hate how it tells you when the enemies' turns are, it just takes the need for careful strategy away. I would hate to see people who have just played FF 10 (like a kid at my school who just has FF 10 and thinks he knows everything about FF) try and amble through FF 4, since it is an Active battle system. Akuma, I would suggest renting the game, if you can, before you buy it. It is definitely not as good as FF 7.:) (Just my opinion, though, you have to make ure own.....o_o .... I'll shut up now......:S )

well, FF7 and Chrono Trigger owned all, and i dont think they will ever get any game as good lol

Thanks for that, if ff10 comes out soon to rent (its not even out to buy in UK yet) then I rent it 1st.

Best answers
Go play some "Little Fighter 2"

I can all the combo's to that little chinese game :laff: :devsmile:

Banned
Banned
Best answers
An "o" is round.
And "i" is straight.

An "o" makes a long sound.
An "i" makes a sharp sound.

There's probably more differences..but I'm just too lazy to prove you even more wrong :D

Best answers
well i goot the FFX eng released in japan w/the extra disc thats continues after the game well i have some cool things to tell you

*Spoilers lots of spoilers*
im a lame dumbass that renuineds games for new pplo_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i need to get that extra disk.....

Best answers
Ok my 2 cent on ff10. *like you care* Has a GREAT storyline. but... Yes there is a but. i miss exp system way to much. and i classic of most rpgs is to earn money for better weapons. The weapons on here are mostly the same but add stats. i did not like that too much. But ff games are about the story and great looks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are exp points... u just use them to move on the grid map...

and the weapons stats arnt that diff when u get them because of 2 things

1. u must level up enough with a weapon to unlock its full powers..

2. ur also supost to add ur own **** on a weapon...

Best answers
ya i know. i just kinda old fashion. i like the exp in level ups and getten gold for better damage weapons.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Personally..I'm glad I bought the game, just so I have it..

but it's NOT a FF game..

6 and 7 were the height of the series..8 shattered it.
9 brought the series back to apoint where it was getting better..and 10 hammered it back down....11 will be the finishing blow..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom