Fight for the planet

Best answers
i suggest that we put in a "fight for the planet" game mod.
In the series, the characters fight villains for a pretty long time, so i'm suggesting this:

HP & KI are greatly increased, it would be 1v1, and the other players would be spectating (duel tournament in JKII)

The server would specify how many "free" transformations you get (let's say only the 1st) so it could be like in the sagas. I mean: goku fights cell.
In that part of the series goku can normally go super saiya-jin.

I would remove the current frag-->power level gain and make it a some kind of rage.

the characters normally transform to a new level when they are very pissed off.

Here are the liks to my other threads related to this, so you can get a bigger picture of my vision:)

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=33556
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=33390

i know it requires a lot of tweaking, but generally it's a good idea, right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya it's a great idea!
I suggested more HP KI 2!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tournament mode has been often suggested before ... just use the search function ... thank ya

Best answers
Black Sheep, 1.2 is COMING OUT WHEN IT'S DONE. What part don't you understand about that?

Yes this has been suggested so times by others and me.

Best answers
The funny thing is, everyone loves the jk2 duel idea.. but it always gets ignored, and the threads get closed sooner or later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Sheep the team hasn't finished 1.2 yet just be patiant.it's a random time nobody know's....

ONTOPIC:I just hope they add the tournement idea's in 1.2 .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
I just hope they add the tournement idea's in 1.2 .
yeah ... give us additional 3 months for Beta1.2 ... maybe we're going to put it in then

Best answers
My idea for tournament mode:

Anyone who joins STAYS in a seat on the chairs of a tournament map.

The 2 first participants are in the ring waiting.

The game waits until max people are in the game/until server admin decides to start tournament.

If one of the two fighters hits outside the ring, there are teleported to the "loser room", a box that you can see through.

You would stay in the "loser room" until the tournament is over/you want to leave.

You can watch from the "loser room".

The match order goes by whoever joined first.

Best answers
Nretep said:
yeah ... give us additional 3 months for Beta1.2 ... maybe we're going to put it in then
that would be so worth it! jk2 style duels in esf.. couldn't imagine anything more fitting

Best answers
Um this is the 526th time this has been suggested but i still like it. But with the new melee im just getting on the cell map and tell the ppl where goin to do it tournament style and they stand on the side of the ring waiting to fight. See isnt that simple no coding or specail game mode at all

Best answers
It would be cool to have a game mode where....

The counts of map wins carries over to other maps until all maps in the game mode list are played

To win a stage, your team must do one of the following:

1)Collect the Dragonballs to 1 of 3 locations on the map which they cannot be removed from (unless a db is in another of the 3 locations) and they can only be released in those 3 locations and wish for 1 of the 3 normal wishes which do the following (?) for the next map

a)Immortality - slight perma hp increase for all on that team
b)Strength - slight perma pl increase for all on that team
c)Friendship - add +1 counter to the auto-team ratio for that team i.e. - before evil 6/good 6, after evil 6/good 6; before evil 6/good 7, after evil 6/good 8

2)Get a set team score

3)Get a certain PL compared to others

4)Kill the entire other team within a certain time frame of eachother

Best answers
there is ONE other way you can make it in ESF...
LEARN TO CODE YOURSELF!!!
if you suggest something, it's usually a small, easy to code thing, or a big important thing
maybe YOU are willing to wait an extra 3 months for 1.2, but I'm not
for some things like more transformations or fusion I am, but not for this small thing, and I think almost everybody on this forum thinks that way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom