Fight club?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll go for it. and as soon as the next week is over, I'll be able to ref as well if needed. This sounds like a blast!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wasnt the first rule of fight club to not talk about it

Lid

L
the last rule of fight club is if this is ur first time at fight club, u have to fight... meaning the first person u challenge has to accept

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would be more than willing to referee. And if persuaded just right, I may also participate.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Sounds like fun, I'd love to :D

Still, I think I should wait and see a fight for myself so that I fully understand.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this means i can challange who ever i want a flame the living **** out of him?!?!
Only after a challenge is accepted.

Question: How is a ref determined? Do the 2 contestants pick a referee, or is restricted to the moderating staff to ref these "bouts"?
I was thinking of the off topic moderators.

So at the end of the match the ref says "FINISH HIM!" and the guy that won says how he wishes to kill the loser. Then if its good enough you hear someone say "FATALITY".
I was thinking if your skill level was higher than your opponents you could "kill" him after a win.

Sounds cool,me wants to challenge Cucumba
Bring it ***** ;)

Still, I think I should wait and see a fight for myself so that I fully understand.
I'll organize a demo as soon as I'm done.

Best answers
Hell ya! I think this is exactly what this forum needs. Organized flame wars are better than flame wars randomly strewn thru the forums. Expect to see alot of the modeling community in here....

I'm all for it!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
alright I like this! and when it gets started...

*takes out scythe*

Your mine SM! :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm in muahahahahahhaa who's ready to get owned by my explicit and horrible language!!! (O_O) Bring It Man!!!

I'm ready for Mystix!!! hehhehe.............

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds fun, i think i might give it a try, but im a bit confused, so I think i'll wait untill a few are done, so I can understand it better and not end up making a fool outta myself. ;D

Lid

L
i move that i be made off-topic moderator... waiot whats this thread about again?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
why dont the advaters that u make dont work.............................................................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom