Fifa world cup

Best answers
Hey guy,s i want to know which team do wish to be the winner?
i want to see japan on 1st place

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHERES ENGLAND!

im english and i find that annoying:p not that i like football much anyway, i hope its england vs. japan in the final, cos i like japan

Best answers
i never post a poll again,sry, i didn't saw the match, so i don't know who had won

Retired
Best answers
where is Holland!! sorry i'm dutch so i'm still not over it, and i want Korea to win. they got van Gaal. he's a dutch coach..and he already can have free beer his entire life..cuz this was the first time they won in the cup. :p so when they win the cup, he will be like...GOD ;)

Best answers
U.S.A.
U.S.A.

We gonna own J00 all just like the Lakers owned everyone else!

Best answers
holland aren't even in the final stage (they lost in their qualifying group to portugal & ireland) and van gaal is only a temporary coach for holland - he's the director of football for rangers.

... i know that and im not even dutch.

japan and the U.S. have got no chance (the US only got to the knock-out stages cos poland have no pace in the squad and portugal were off form)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ Strife
holland aren't even in the final stage (they lost in their qualifying group to holland ireland) and van gaal is only a temporary coach for holland - he's the director of football for rangers.

u should read Judges post better, I want korea to win he said, but he didn't say the right trainer. It's guus hiddink. Also van Gaal is trainer of Barcalona and it is **** (< his real name ffs!) Advocaad who is trainer now. With somebody else (forgot the name)

with Gussje Hiddink as their coach, I want Korea to win, he already is a legend there and he deserves to win

alltough I'm pretty sure korea just isn't good enough

But when they win Holland won too, a bit :tired:

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Wheres Ireland? I find that insulting as I'm half-Irish :). Anyway I think Ireland are going to win the World Cup :D.

Well I'm hoping they'll at least beat Spain.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hakan Sukur!
and Hasan Sas
Nuff said...

And where is poland, they beat USA 3-1

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Where the hell is Italy? I should smack you, forgetting the best team...

And you know what, I will /me slaps GhostStalker with a smelly old trout

Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul

u should read Judges post better, I want korea to win he said, but he didn't say the right trainer. It's guus hiddink. Also van Gaal is trainer of Barcalona and it is **** (< his real name ffs!) Advocaad who is trainer now. With somebody else (forgot the name)

with Gussje Hiddink as their coach, I want Korea to win, he already is a legend there and he deserves to win

alltough I'm pretty sure korea just isn't good enough

But when they win Holland won too, a bit :tired:
woops mistake... its **** advocaat as temp coach...but u're wrong... van gaal is not barcelona's manager; he got sacked nearly a year ago(!) and was replaced by the then-assistant manager charly rexach

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
where is Holland!! sorry i'm dutch so i'm still not over it, and i want Korea to win. they got van Gaal. he's a dutch coach..and he already can have free beer his entire life..cuz this was the first time they won in the cup. :p so when they win the cup, he will be like...GOD ;)
lemme rephrase that...i know it was Guus Hiddink. i made a slight name error. i accidentally put wrong name on it...2nd i know Holland aint in the WC.. SSJ Strive...i said "where is holland" as a joke, and after that i said "i'm still not over it" i'm still not over the fact that they aint in the WC...so everybody stop being *****es. and just dont take everything seriously.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ Strife

woops mistake... its **** advocaat as temp coach...but u're wrong... van gaal is not barcelona's manager; he got sacked nearly a year ago(!) and was replaced by the then-assistant manager charly rexach
no, he is trainer from barcelona again.. u should watch the news better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom