FFXI?

Best answers
Hello all... i was wondering peoples opinion on the new FFXI that is online...i have heard that it costs money to play online as well...please tell me if that is true but i basically want to hear what people have to say about it (pros cons...)....

Also i was wondering if any one has heard of The Matrix Online...also a MMORPG and any info on that... (aka) release date pros cons...etc

Thanks alot

Best answers
well I would give an opinion if I can install it on my computer... Square sux... they are getting worse... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
matrix online seems way better than ffxi

i mean matrix online has bullet time, kung fu, and all that other bad ass stuff that makes the matrix so cool

now compared to the lame ffxi where u start on totaly random servers and have to buy a new character on another server just to play with ur friends

totaly lame!

Best answers
Yo Hibiki how do you know anything on Matrix Online??? I have no clue how they gonna have it etc. Btw i heard FFXI was a fun game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there site has a reasonable sized amount of info

combined with the interviews and the e3 demo theres quite a bit of info around

Best answers
I agree with you Hibiki on Matrix online being better than FFXI because of all the things you said above but it'll probably require a crazy computer... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FFXI beats da crap out of that matrix bullcrap ^_^ you just don't get it ! ^_^ I love the game is fabolous the intro it's AWESOME O_O is gonna blow your eyes.I love the game also you have to pay 3 cents if you want to create a new character or something o_O not a dollar.3 cents doesn't hurt anyone....I love the melee system is awesome the only thing I don't like is that you have to level up on each job.The jobs are like each job consists on what your good at meaning what level you are on that so you have to gain levels.Been higher levels on each job is good.I love the selection of characters also ^_^ I love the little shorty people so I made a character out of one of those little dudes.The game is fun I loved it and im addicted now to it.The videos of FFXI are completely awesome the music KICKS ASS.

Best answers
...i wonder how the bullet time is gona work....to everyone else u r gona be fast....also this might be weird...ok picture this... you are walking to work minding ur own and then somone jumps out of a building and tears ur body apart and then takes a dump on u....that would suck... lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you couldnt have one person goin slow on one screen and the others see it as your just jumping...its pretty much impossible, my guess is that it would make an "area effect" and people a certen distance will also be effected by the slo mo, but people too far away for it to be seen on there screens will not be pulled into it, thats my guess on how it will be, but truly, it shall rule... matrix...online... what more could you say?

Best answers
i suppose you have to be a big fn of the final fantasy seriers to aprecheate it even tho i havent heard a thing about ff 11 or matrix online so could any 1 get the web addres thro 2 me privite or in this thead please cus iam a BIG fan of both games

Best answers
I do like FFXI but I can't get it on the computer because of my CD and DVD Drive.. thats what someone from PlayOnline said I did everything he told me and nothing worked and he said he was out of ideas. Call me when Square has actually finishes this product... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shijing said:
you couldnt have one person goin slow on one screen and the others see it as your just jumping...its pretty much impossible, my guess is that it would make an "area effect" and people a certen distance will also be effected by the slo mo, but people too far away for it to be seen on there screens will not be pulled into it, thats my guess on how it will be, but truly, it shall rule... matrix...online... what more could you say?
no only the people in the fight are in bullet time

everyone else sees a sped up fast motion version of the fight which plays out at the same time the people in the fight see the slow mo

so for example if i were to do a super kick to someone and it goes into bullet time everyone else might see a fast flurry of kicks where as the people inside the fight see one mighty kick

stuff like that

and sence it all plays out with the same time it works fine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buce said:
Hello all... i was wondering peoples opinion on the new FFXI that is online...i have heard that it costs money to play online as well...please tell me if that is true but i basically want to hear what people have to say about it (pros cons...)....

Also i was wondering if any one has heard of The Matrix Online...also a MMORPG and any info on that... (aka) release date pros cons...etc

Thanks alot
I would get it, but the whole "Pay n' Play" thing is not my style. This may be the
first and only Final Fantasy game i'll be missing out on.

Best answers
pay 2 play :p i think ill miss this one out 2, any 1 got me the website to matrix online yet?

Best answers
FF11 does cost money monthly like 11$ a month mostly i think all MMORPG in ps2(or if the game is a big MMORPG on pc) cost money monthly. But i say thats a ok price its only 11$ lots of peeps make that much money in an hour a day.

Also da prices on FF11
11$ monthly
1$ per charector
well thats all i know and
Features:
Just go to http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml

Hilloki

H
FFXI cost about 50$ to buy and tetra master cast 1$ a month. Actually the price is $12.95 a month for FFXI + $1 per extra character. (credit card/atm card required)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom