FF idea....

Best answers
Well this is an old idea... for me... Well whats it current problem... obius charge? No... Slow charge? No... High ki cost? NO The real problems are 2 enemy always sees you beam...(Now i know what youl say you should use stealth... Stealth! o_O Common only compleet dumbasses dont move evey 1 sec... Its charge 1 sec swoop or teleport....)Well 2 thing is it slow... Its SOO slow you can charge a full bar of ki... so anybody can run away... You need to wait SOOO long until its far enught until you can detonate it... ;/
So what do we have now... Letes supose your clever enught to get full charge.. Shot and you wait and you wait... You can finaly see its far away detonate it... And what... either small arial damage or dosent hit at all.. enemy flys away.... Or you detonate it earlyer... Damage your enemy BUT you damage your self...

So what chould fix this? Well in the serie the FF was soo fast cell only said WHATS THIS?! O_O Well.... I sugest we make the FF verry fast....

What does this give you can be quite sure that he will see it coming but it will be already 5 meters away from him... So whyle making it sooo fast... It whould be hard to controll it... So you chould only move it well you get the point... So while giving it big speed take even more ki... And it will look like this...
You have full ki.Your clever enught to charge it fully... And shoot.... you have sooo little ki left that in 10 sec youl go back to normal form... But hek your FF is so fast youl have at least 5 sec to recharge...And you whont blow your self up,.... becous it moves away fast....And enemy can basicly only survive IF he sees the vegeta before he shoots...Or if he starts teleporting righting when FF is shoten...

So what in the end will this give us... MASSIVE slower moving(Like in riverside it could trevel from 1 end of map to a nother in 2-3 sec finger laser witch depets you completly... So if a enemy is standing next to you your :rolleyes:
And more serie true like.

So people comments crits? o_o *Ashur hides under the bed*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have not seen anybody have problems hitting people with this. Unless they have a small powerlevel, in which case the speed wouldn't really help anyway.

It's a nuke, and as such I feel it should stay slower so other people can at least have a chance to get away.

Best answers
LMAO this goes to show how much people think vegeta is overpowered...he is the opposite all his attacks are slow...the charge time is slow....against pros you get ass kicked because they simply melee you and teleport out of the way then maybe 5 seconds later the beam might go through the goddamn after image it's ridiculous.

Best answers
Well... maybe not super fast, keep the same ki cost and make it a tad faster. Just a tad

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im thinking you cant beamspam very good now can you -_-

FF is one of the strobgest map nuckers in the game you just have to know how to use it

Im not a spammer but its fun to shoot a FF straight in to the middle of the unsuspecting pray thats just waiting to be hit. If you do it right you get 4-5 kills per shot (depends on how full the server is) If you use a good tactic you can blow up half the map with it. And as you said that it should be faster. Yes fine but then it should be made so that you cant blow it up in museclick.

Conclusion ====> Keap it the way it is its the strobgest beam ingame and it has a gigant splashdamage radius

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
I have not seen anybody have problems hitting people with this. Unless they have a small powerlevel, in which case the speed wouldn't really help anyway.

It's a nuke, and as such I feel it should stay slower so other people can at least have a chance to get away.
Agreed with Pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom