Few Suggestions, Fusion, Customizing, etc

Best answers
This is actually my first post on the forums, and my first day playin the game. I gotta say its damn good. I figured why not start out on the forums by givin a few ideas that could already make this awsome game even better?

My first idea has probably already been said but whatever. Whos played the new Budokai 3? i think if you guys had a method of fusing similar to the way they do it, it would be really cool. like lets say your goku and wanna fuse with vegata to become gogeta. when you reach a certain ki you do the move and vegeta comes out of nowhere and you do the fusion dance. or somethin like that.

My second idea i think would be really cool. Instead of having to build up your players ki every time you play, why not have your character on like an account, and you constantly train him and get his strength and stuff up whenever you play? and the higher pls u get the more transformations and moves you could get.

My last idea involves making the attack you want to use simpler. i find it annoying at times when i need to scroll through the moves to find it. Why not just have it binded to a key and when you press it you do the attack?

Hope these ideas help. ltr.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. The team has said that no fusion, GT, or movie content will ever be in ESF.

2. Unfair to newcomers to that server if it's stored on servers. If stored on client machines, easy to manipulate and cheat.

3. The number line at the top of your keyboard already does this ;).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fusion suggestion sounds alot like mine..

I really don't like those suggestions :eek:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
1. The team has said that no fusion, GT, or movie content will ever be in ESF.

2. Unfair to newcomers to that server if it's stored on servers. If stored on client machines, easy to manipulate and cheat.

3. The number line at the top of your keyboard already does this ;).
Exactly what I was gonna say.

No fusion (maybe fusion characters, but no actual fusion)
No account saving (for the reasons that Pain explained)
And the numpers below the F keys are already binded to your attacks.

Have a nice day. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom