Few Suggestions about melee that the team should consider

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made this by watching the video to death and seeing some things that you MIGHT have not considered (I am not saying that you havent)

a) animations for when flying while stunned and attacking
b) fall back effect (it wont tell you how much time you have left nor auto attack, You have to see the because of the model. It will also take more time to fall back the larger the stun time.
c) Required minimum attack (don’t want to see people takeing blow from attacks that took less than a millisecond to charge
d) More than one type of animation for each type of block/evade
e) If you didn’t evade the attack you have the option to press block the second it lands to reduce dame
f) No jumping in mid-air to evade attacks (instead fly up)
g) More charge = lesser speed to attack but further distance (only about 2 second differences for max charge to minimum charge)

Well I just want to know what you think about them.

Best answers
How bout instead of jumping over the attack you kick there foot with yours.But i get where your coming from and i agree.I also wana see how the death animations are goin to look

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
c) Required minimum attack (don’t want to see people takeing blow from attacks that took less than a millisecond to charge
d) More than one type of animation for each type of block/evade
e) If you didn’t evade the attack you have the option to press block the second it lands to reduce dame
f) No jumping in mid-air to evade attacks (instead fly up)
g) More charge = lesser speed to attack but further distance (only about 2 second differences for max charge to minimum charge)
All of these are already in 1.2 in one form or another. Minimum attack will be imposed before the beta release, there will most likely be more than one type of animation (although that is a selfish thing to ask of the animators who are already working their ass off on the 400+ new 1.2 animations), blocking will be imposed at some point in the development, flying vs. jumping is a moot point at best, and charging longer makes for a more powerful slower attack.

a) animations for when flying while stunned and attacking
b) fall back effect (it wont tell you how much time you have left nor auto attack, You have to see the because of the model. It will also take more time to fall back the larger the stun time.
I don't know what you mean by these.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When your stunned not to make it look your standing in the middle of the air if you arent in the air.

Best answers
it's kinda pointless to give these suggestions seeing its a WIP.

btw, you obviously weren't looking cloesely enough - keep your eye on the KI bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom