Few CVARs

Best answers
1: A cvar to limit how high power level can go. I dunno why I thought of this, but this would prevent beams getting too strong something. It would look like "mp_basepower [NUM]" Setting it to 0 would just disable it. Any other number would be the max it could get to.
2: A cvar to prevent transforming. Most transformations make people to fast/give to much hit points to me, os maybe that would be usefull. It would look like "mp_transform [num]" 0 would allow, 1 would disallow.

Best answers
boooooring
but the idea is good, not 4 me, because i dont like that, but for some people its a good idea...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id like Nretep's big red NO in this1 cause whats the point in plaing if you are at youre pl limit and even a newjoiner to a server can kick the ass of y ssj if he is good enough (i talk of expirience -> my ass stil hurts :laff: )

Best answers
I didn't understand all of the last part Grega, all I caught was you didn't like it (Which I suspected no one would)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry for the speling

tell me would you stil play if you were unable to get stronger?
anwser that and youll have my point

Best answers
Well, every is always complaining about people beam spamming, so to prevent it, just add a cvar to cap the power level.

As for the transformation thing, it would just prevent a large boost in power, but allow you to gain more power level.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why cant you just play untransformed you get the same power as with your cvar only faster than the peuple that are transformed

Best answers
Because some people would decide to transform ANYWAYS. That cvar would just make it impossible for them to do that.

Its a server cvar, sorry for confusing you.

Best answers
i do kinda like this idea.. i mean this would be for the clan fights n stuff. Even a cvar to set the pl in the server plus this pl would make the pl stay the same all the time. That way it would all be pure skill.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really agree with the transform cvar because characters are balanced so that they transform differently. I would really like the max power cvar to be put in though. Cap it at say 7.5 mil would be good. This way krillin and buu can still go some but its still a bit to work towards. And no one really needs more than 7.5 mil ssj power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom