Feng Shui Motherboard?

KyoKusanagi

K
Beijing, China - Fengtek released their first motherboard based on the ancient Chinese philosophy of Feng Shui. Many interior designers use the principles of Feng Shui to arrange furniture in rooms, so the areas have positive energy. Fengtek is the first company to move these principles to motherboard design...
- The Link Below

Feng Shui Motherboard

Ok...that was just bizzaro. Fair enough Feng Shui has its uses in business and in arrangement of furniture and the like but to make a mobo using the elements of Feng Shui and Bagua as a guiding principle is weird. My main question would be how would you be able to access the cards at the back of your machine if the slots are on an angle. What about other stuff like cooling.

Fair enough if it works well, but to me it just seems like a ploy used by dodgy computer companies trying to suck in clueless "new age" people.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xiang also said the angled slot also slows down the chi as it enters the CPU so it lessens the harm from any sha or negative chi. Placing the RAM in the bagua area of knowledge and wisdom should also increase performance.
Haha, that's great. Who needs a P4 when you can process commands with positive chi?

Best answers
hey where's the AGP slot ? and how the heck do you use the pci slot in the top part of the board. i am sorry but feng shui has no place in computer design.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reviewers at several websites were unable to get the motherboard to power up in any configuration. Fengtek technical support said this would allow more time for meditation

Like you expected it to work? please. I say leave it to the professionals. this has to be a tabloid or something.

KyoKusanagi

K
I never expected this to work - i just posted it up here for comic relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom