Favourite DBZ villian

Which of the DBZ bad guys is your favourite?

• Raditz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta

• Zarbon

• Frieza

• Android #17

• Cell

• Dabura

• Majin Buu

• Kid Buu

• Broli

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Puar. He/she is just so evil.

Best answers
Well for the movies I'd have to say Janenba is definatly the weirdest, and for the series, either Fat Buu or Perfect Cell.. yeah..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No question about it. Cell was easily my favorite.

Best answers
Hmmmm.

Majin Vegeta. That guy is fantastic. He has all the best lines of the series. He is a total psycho, and fights for his family and the people he loves. He's a perfect good-guy/bad-guy character. Vegeta is a god, but Majin Vegeta is the ultimate character. He's just tool cool! When he spins his hand round, blows the ass outa the stadium, tilts his head back and grins, that's one of the best shots i've seen in DBZ. He is... the man.

Janemba is a close 2nd place. The guy just reeks cool. He starts off as a comical Fat Buu character, pulling off some neat moves, and then evolves into soemthing far more deadly. In Janenba they took the moves of other DBZ characters and advanced them (im referring to his blocky instant-transmission and portal-making). Plus it's only because of him that we have the awesome Gogeta! :cool:

Best answers
"This must be hard for you with all those wounds, I'm sure this makes them BUUURN!"

"You're all just so anxious to die aren't you? Well all you had to do was ask!"

"They just keep lining up to die!"

"Thank you Goku I will take this bean without hesitation. Your over confidence has betrayed you, you will regret this act soon indeed."

"What a fool, doesn't he realize.... The only thing he's managed to do here is ensure his son's demise!"

......'nuf said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Buu - Particularly when he was fighting Mystic Gohan

"What Buu say, Buu do. Buu make you dead!"

Best answers
Yeah that fight was REALLY cool :) Buu was a good villain, especially Super Buu and Kid Buu. I didn't like Gohan Buu and Vegetto as much. For me, the highlight was definately Super Buu :cool:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
brolly's da man, same with vegeta, and buu (all forms). i really dont like the other villians, including freeza, dabura, and cell.

1) freeza, when i first saw him i didnt know it was a dude, also he really sucked in the episodes.

2) dabura, because hes weak, and likes to pick flowers...................'nuff said.

3) cell...........he was ok but i didnt like him too much.

4) BROLLY RULZ!!!!!!! but it sucks how he dies in each of the movies he appeared in :cry: :cry: .

5) VEGETA OWNZ!!!!!!!! he was so awesome in the beginning when he first fought goku even though he got a little soft until the babidi saga (MAJIN VEGETA!!!!!). VEGETA KICKS ASS!!!!

6) BUU ROCKS!!!! buu's awesome.

you should've included Janemba he was pretty cool.

=/\/\C

Best answers
vegeta aaaaaaaall the way,
but he has become good ;/
anywayz, Frieza is the most hatred person of them all imho,
that f@g with his annoying girlish voice ;( Zarbon is girlsh 2
Cell comes 2nd hatred imo
fat buu third
and Raditz, Android #17 and Dabura, aren't even on my hatred list or loved list.
Kid buu is pwnage, brolli 2
greetz

Best answers
A couple of my favorite lines from when Vegeta was a bad guy:

"That does it, thats it! THIS PLANET IS HISTORY!"

"I dont need this stinking planet, I'll just use my Galic Gun to blow the whole thing up!"

"Hey Kakarot, dodge this next attack if you can! But even if I miss you, THIS WHOLE PLANET'S GOING UP IN SMOKE!"

Best answers
In the movies, definately Brolli

In the series, Vegeta. Especially Majin Vegeta, but normal Vegeta was OK too!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have to go for Super Android #17 as my favorite villian because of the speed at which he went through the Z Fighters.

Best answers
Come on, let's face it, anyone who's seen the first Brolly movie know that energy thing was a big wheel barrel load of ****e, and that Brolly was whipping the Z fighters into the ground. The only reason Goku won was becuase he has to win. Not that's he's not cool. But yeah, there ya go.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say Form 1 cell and Perfect Cell. Form2 was just a disgrace.

The other forms talked so much smack it's just hilarious.

Best answers
brolly man! he's the best! especially the eyes.
and he's got a cool quote: piccolo: try your best creep! brolly: creep? no, i am the devil!
and vegeta, especially majin, he's got the most beautiful speech in dbz :D

Best answers
i think janemba becuase goku had to force vegeta to do the fusion dance and thats pretty bad

Best answers
well the z fighters where like "goku have our power and beat broly" and that kinda sucked since it ended up killing broly but only when vegeta gave his power up...knowing that...vegeta ended up saving the south galaxy and goku cant realy beat anyone without help hehehe..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom