Favorite Fast Food resturant

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where would you rather eat? im more of a taco bell kinda guy :D.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wendy's* is my favorite. :D

Spicy chicken fillet of DEATH!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's hard to tell for me. I really like Wendy's becuase of that spicy chicken sandwich.. it's really damn good, but that's pretty much the only reason I go there. I like almost anything at Rally's especially their fries. Plus, they always have good deals. Judging by the commercials, Sonics looks REALLY good, and they seem to have a crap load of stuff regular fast food places don't have, but there isn't one anywhere near me. Unless somoene knows of one in Michigan, I haven't seen one, which is why I don't understand all of the commercials for it. Subway is good, but it doesn't have that unhealthy taste that the rest of the places have when you bite into a burger(in subways case a sub) If you want unhealthy subs, you go to tubby's, but they're way too small for how expensive they are. I guess my vote goes to Rally's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, i fogot to add subway and rallys. i love rallys fries, yum...but im eatin taco bell atm:D. And sonic is so freakin hard to find, i saw a few in tennesse and kentukey, but none where i live.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't have any of them in holland exept mcdonnald and burgerking.
i don't like any of them, they don't make my stommick full so i rather go to the chinese or resterand.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I added a few to the poll that weren't in there before.

I personally like Burger King, flamebroiled goodness, and probably the best tasting burger in the fast food arena. Number 2, no cheese, no tomato, king sized with a Coke. :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although it is possibly the least healthy of them all, I am a pretty big fan of KFC. I don't go there very often, but when I do they don't let me down. I spend a lot of time at McDonalds because it's closer to me and happens to be on my bus ride home but IMO their food is actually too cheap. Double cheeseburgers for a dollar... I can't walk in without ordering two, and that is about one and a half too many calorie/fat/stomach wise >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks CUC, i always get a JR. Whopper at Burgerking, Description: Jr Whopper, -onions, -tomatoes, and at McDonalds i get a Double cheese burger, cheap but tasty:D. And i definitly perfer Coke over Pepsi anyday:D

Best answers
hard decision between Taco Bell and Arbys

Taco Bell: Chicken Quesadilla with a Cheesy Gordita Crunch...
Arbys: Curly Fries with them delicious ass chicken nuggets and the sandwiches are just... christ its good

but I really don't know which one to pick but probably... I don't know.. :S :]

Best answers
well as of now my favorite is checkers (their chilli cheese fries are all you need) also when i was younger back in my pot smoking days, my buds and I used to love going to white castle, i can inhale like 5 boxes of white castle burgers when i was stoned

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
I added a few to the poll that weren't in there before.

I personally like Burger King, flamebroiled goodness, and probably the best tasting burger in the fast food arena.
You have obviously never had Harvey's, they also use a flame grill as well, and have excellent burgers. But it's a canadian only chain I believe, so what can ya do?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mc Donalds
only thing around here, only place I ever been to.....
I'm having such a deprived childhood

PS.... Big Mac Menu ( King size ) and instead of a cola, a large milkshake strawberry
now that's something you can wake me up for

Best answers
uhhhh, pizza hut isnt "fast food"...

#6, no tomato, add cheese, biggie size

WENDY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Burger King we only have McDonalds and Burger King up here, and well Burger King is just better :p

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
You have obviously never had Harvey's, they also use a flame grill as well, and have excellent burgers. But it's a canadian only chain I believe, so what can ya do?
Harvey's all the way.:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom