Favorite DBZ Movies 1-10

Best answers
What is your favorite movie rules you have to have seen the movie if you vote for it i vote 8 or 3

ps how do you add animation at the bottom of the screen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You Forgot About The Best (In My Opinion) DBZ Movies, 11-13. Oh wait, you only have 10 max options for the polls, I forgot

But out of the 10, I like 9 the best (Bojack)

Best answers
Movie 9 was the best, imo. The Tien vs Trunks battle in the tournament, was priceless. My avatars from Movie 9 :D

Best answers
I like the GT movie with Jenemba in it (I forget what number it is) and my second fav is Tapion movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That isn't a DBGT movie.

The one with Janemba is Movie #12 & the one with Tapion is Movie #13

Best answers
The one with Janemba has to be GT since it has Gogeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's that mean? Gogeta is only in DBZ in that movie. Notice the time line, its after Vegeta sacrificed himself to "kill" fat buu and when Goku comes back to heaven after his 1 day is up. The movies don't really go along with the same timeline as the series tho (Especially in Movie #7 with the androids).

Just go to a DBZ store online and look for the japanese movies or on some sharing program (Can't mention the name because of the forum rules). It's movie #12. Besides Goten & Trunks are still little in the movie, and they are teenagers in DBGT

Best answers
i feel so left out...haven't seen any movies other than what's been on cartoon network...World's Strongest, Tree of Might, Dead Zone. But of those I'd say...tree of might. the quick spirit bomb was cool.

Best answers
Satan, Shutup I don't want to get in a flamewar with you. None of the movies are DBZ/GT because they never really existed during the series. So lets just keep it at that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'm Sorry If I'm Right. How about I buy you a spoon and you can eat my ass out?

Best answers
aha
ahahaha
HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

:shocked: buy you a spoon and etc. etc. etc.:shocked:
...thats good

Best answers
Bahahaha, Mr. Satan you funny f*****! I have to agree with you guys though, the Bojak movie was awesome. I loved the part where he powered up and blew off his trench coat and bandana.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Movies #9 & 12 Are My Faves.

I love it on the Bojack Movie (#9) When Krillin Finds That Girl Who Is On Bojack's Side. He's all like "Well I'm Sorry, But I'm Gonna Have To Hurt Ya" (Or Something To That Affect) and she like K.O's him with one punch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom