Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pick your fav DBZ Movie. I Started at 4 cuz i can only post 10. If you like movie 1-3 then just say it. My favorite is Movie 8. Brolly is the best.

(Movie 1-3 added by Cucumba :))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac
Pick your fav DBZ Movie. I Started at 4 cuz the first 3 sucked. My favorite is Movie 8. Brolly is the best.
:S thats stupid, not putting in 1-3 cos they sucked, u may as well just put 8, since u think the rest suck... what an idiot lol

i voted for 13, close to that would be 5.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really liked Goku,Trunks and Vegeta vs Android 13, 14, and 15. Especially after the first two androids died and they fused with 13. That was a cool looking android then. Goku couldn't even budge it(Like Brolly) He reminded me of Akuma but with a lot more power.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

:S thats stupid, not putting in 1-3 cos they sucked, u may as well just put 8, since u think the rest suck... what an idiot lol

i voted for 13, close to that would be 5.
I could only put 10 movies. To most people 1,2,3 are the worst. Maybe i shouldnt have said they suck. And can a mod put this in Off-Topic.Sorry i posted in the wrong section.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Well, while the rest of you guys are "enjoying" those crappy borlli movies..I'll be watching movie 6.
What's NOT to like..
Its got METAL Cooler..
Goku and Vegeta fighting side by side, giving everything they have
It's got a drunk Master Roshi acting like an idiot
It has KURIRRIN SINGING!
And, it has more Nameks than you can shake a stick at!

Best answers
i ant seen any movies coz i not in japan or amarica or any o those movie-dbz countrys:cry:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've see 1-5 and the beginning of 7.

So far 5 is the best . . . I liked how 7 was going though.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know the movies in a chronological numerical order, so I'll just have to say that I lied the Tapion movie pretty much the best for all of the ones I have seen. The movie about Trunks was pretty neat, too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
I don't know the movies in a chronological numerical order, so I'll just have to say that I lied the Tapion movie pretty much the best for all of the ones I have seen. The movie about Trunks was pretty neat, too.
Movie 13 - Tapion movie!

Best answers
Haven't seen many of the movies, but I have two things to say:

1) Could someone perhaps post a list of names & #s, so people don't have to go "the one, where, like, Cell's pet rabbit comes back the second time, and there's that guy with the green aura that gets red when he gets mad?"

2) I happened to see Bardock Special (Goku's dad) in both the Japanese and English versions. Normally I don't worry too much over Funi's changes, but having first seen the original and then the Funi version, it seemed they completely killed that movie.
Spoilers
One of this fights scenes was ok, but they completely butchered Bardock's final lines. They also had Goku simply tell Bardock to change, rather than have a dramatic pause and Bardock change on his own. Plus, they cut out a great scene at the end about Vegeta.

Yeah, haven't seen many of the movies, and the one's I've seen were shruggable.

Best answers
9 cause its got gohan fighting in a tourny with everyone gettin smacked around till hes SSj2 and he ACTULLYs kicks a guy in HALF although trunks looks a little fruity he play a major role

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom