Favorite Capcom Games/Character

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oop's I forgot to add stuff, I'm a big megaman fan, all there game's are great.

Megaman 8
Megaman x4
Megaman x5

I really havn't played any other megaman game's or I can't remember most of them, but I remember playing a megaman game on the NES, the map reminded me of super mario -_-

Best answers
I forgot to mention Strider, his freaking air combos are outstanding!

And does anyone agree that Dan IS the funniest character ever! I mean his entire purpose was to poke fun at SNK, and one of his special moves is like a 90 second taunt!

KyoKusanagi

K
1. Street Fighter III: Third Strike
2. Street Figther Alpha 3
3. Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold
4. Super Street Fighter II X
5. X-Men Vs Street Fighter
6. Marvel Vs Capcom
7. Capcom Vs SNK 2: Millionaire Fighting

Favorite Characters - Akuma\Gouki, Evil Ryu, Sakura, Dan (agrees with Tien - he's the man!) and Guy

And trust me, you don't want me to go into detail about how much i hate MvC2. Especially on PS2.

Best answers
Devil may cry 1 + 2
Street Fighter alpha 2 + 3
Resident Evil(all agmes except the Gun survivors)

Best answers
1.mega man zero
2.mega man x
3.marvel vs capcom 2

woah looks like alot of people here like devil may cry and viewtiful joe.so i got good news for you its coming a viewtiful joe version to the ps2 featuring dante from dmc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) All Megaman Games (EXCEPT: Legends, Battle Network, & Zero Series)
2) All Resident Evil Games (EXCEPT: Survivor)
3) Marvel VS Capcom 1 & 2
-------------------------
1) Forte (aka. Bass)
2) Carlos (RE 3)
3) Protoman
4) Hunk & Tofu (RE 2)

Best answers
Whats everyones favorite Special Character Animations in the the street fighter games?

I simply love the Sagat/Ryu interaction in Capcom vs SNK2 where Sagat's scar begins to glow, while Ryu adjusts his belt.

Best answers
Akuma and Evil Ryu, they both try raging deamon each other at the same time, then they get split apart by like a flash of lightning comming from between the two of them.

2nd would have to be Sagat / Ryu's one. The one tien just said.

Best answers
ill definetly check out the akuma/evil ryu one.. anyone see the street fighter alpha anime.. i heard it was pretty decent.

KyoKusanagi

K
I've got it and although the fighting isn't anywhere near as good as the Animated Movie, give it a watch anyway because the storyline is very good and well worth getting if you're a street fighter fan.

Best answers
And i heard the animation is like outstanding. And i heard Dan get's his ass kicked in the movie! :D Whats his role in the movie?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, yeah Dan gets his ass kicked bad... I dont want to go into spoilers but if you dont care...

Dan fights Vega... and when you see the battle you pretty much think Vega killed the guy... When he suddenly makes an appearance near the last part of the movie. He gets stabbed so many times and blood spills and splatters but suprisingly enough... Dan lives against the fight with Vega...

The battles in Alpha are too over-exagurated. I agree with KyoKusanagi, I like the battles in The Animated Movie better...

KyoKusanagi said:
And trust me, you don't want me to go into detail about how much i hate MvC2. Especially on PS2.
You hate it? I hate it too :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh... you probably hate Marvel vs Capcom 2 because you get your ass handed to ya :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien said:
And i heard the animation is like outstanding. And i heard Dan get's his ass kicked in the movie! :D Whats his role in the movie?
I actualy liked the Streetfighter animated movie more than Alpha, but it was still good. You see Dan when they go to the fighting tournament right in the beginning. He's fighting Vega (they call him balrog in the movie), and he gets slashed up pretty good if I remember. Dan sucks anyways, he can't even throw a real fireball for crying out loud :/.

As for the animations,
Ken and ryu (ken has ryu in a headlock and is giving him a noogie(SP?))
Sagat and Adon (I beleive they try kneeing eachother at the same time)
Ryu and Sagat (I don't need to say anything here, if anyone knows wh Sagat has the scar, they'll appreciate this one.)

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Dan sucks anyways, he can't even throw a real fireball for crying out loud :/.
Thats whats so funny about him :laff:

🍂 Regular
Best answers
ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA!

Dan rocks, can't beat that Pink GI of his ^_^

Anyway, my favorite character has got to be, Gallon (Jon Talbain) and Zabel (Lord Raptor) from the Vampire Savior (Dark Stalkers) series, those two rock :)

For those not formiliar with the Vampire Savior series:

Gallon:

Zabel:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Alpha movie definitely had smoother animation (it's newer, obviously) and more of a plot going on, but the other one was pretty slick too. Not sure which one I like better.

Spoiler
Yeah, Dan gets slashed across his chest, thrown up into the air, and then stabbed right in the chest after he lands (he lands like neck-first). I thought the poor guy was dead too.

In his second appearance he flips onto the screen all dramatically and goes "WHO WANTS TO FIGHT ME?!" Then Budit, or whatever his name his, readies his chains, and he goes "You may qualify!" with a confident grin. Budit says "But you don't." Then Dan yells out Hadoken! and sticks one hand forward. A slow moving little blue energy ball moves about 1 inch and then fades away. Then Budit wraps the chain around his neck and slams him into the ground some ways away.

Thus fell the mighty Dan. :(

EDIT: Bah. Birdie. Whatever... he's a really weird character o_O
edit edit: Ah, I forgot to say... they call Vega "Balrog" because down there
Vega=Balrog
Balrog= M. Bison
M. Bison= Vega

M. Bison was supposed to be a play on "Mike Tyson" but I guess when they released it here, they decided to swap the names around since it was too obvious...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom