Favorite anime;s/manga's?

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
You can't find any decent quality subs of Tenjou Tenge? Then you're looking, sure as hell, in the wrong place. AonE is doing it, and they're a well respected group.
I Know AonE is doing it. But their video quality is really crappy on the the Tenjou Tenge subs. Half of the time I can't even read the subtitles because theres a mosaic pattern all over the screen. Maybe it's just me and you can tell me how to fix this but it doesn't do that on any of my other subs, except AF-F's Samurai Champloo.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wOoOzZy said:
I Know AonE is doing it. But their video quality is really crappy on the the Tenjou Tenge subs. Half of the time I can't even read the subtitles because theres a mosaic pattern all over the screen. Maybe it's just me and you can tell me how to fix this but it doesn't do that on any of my other subs, except AF-F's Samurai Champloo.
I've got their releases for Tenjou Tenge, and they're crystal clear. I think you're blaming the subbing groups when it's really you not having the proper XviD codec.

You can get a decent xvid codec from http://www.doom9.org or the xvid webpage, or glasses from Pearlvision. :p

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forgot to add support for a seemingly lesser known horror show called "100 Stories" done by Anime Kraze. It's messed up in a good way.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Dragonball Z
The Guyver Bio Booster Armour
Full Metal Panic

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Berserk.
Naruto.
Dragonball Z.
Gundam.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I've got their releases for Tenjou Tenge, and they're crystal clear. I think you're blaming the subbing groups when it's really you not having the proper XviD codec.
Then I blame them for having a different codec than I have. It works for everything else. Do you know what codec they use? I have the 3ivx decoder. But I guess I'll just get the doom9 one and see if it works.

*edit* I downloaded Xvid 1.0.1 and it still doesnt work. Can you recomend me one to download.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
manga = guyver

anime = trigun

that = teh win

for tt id say go on irc and go to irc.rizon.net server and #animeone channel and ask there would get better results

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1)Naruto 2)Guyver Bio Booster Armour 3)Smallville o_o , Nice To See Another Guyver Fan!
<--Guyver! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alot of people on here are guyver fans actualy

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to be one, untill i saw the movies.

Retired
Best answers
Guyver aint bad :O. atm I like Naruto and Tenjou Tenge the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom