• Frieza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta

• Trunks

• Total voters
Best answers
You're question should have been in "Newbie Central." But since I'm already here, to transform you press "z". You can't just press "z" right off the bat. For example Trunks and Gohan has to gain 1,000,000 ki to transform, while Vegeta has to gain 2,000,000 ki. By looking at the character in the "character select" window, you can see how much ki you need. Another way is to look at your CF bar, and wait for that to be full. Make sure TURBO IS NEVER ON. Turbo will not help you transform.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 m its vegeta always cuz he is da pride master!!!

Best answers
No,no,goku is best-because he always win with me(final flash is good,but it can't be anything with spiritbomb charged to maximum)!!!

Best answers
Hey when i used piccolo for the first time(when i was a noob)his PL just went up when he transformed and that was it.I'll use him again and see he if he meditates or whatever he does.

Best answers
Hmmm, Trunks,

As someone else said, it really looks like its hurting when he transforms. Either that or Gokus three white shperes that blast out, always gets me fired up.

Best answers
Piccolo for sure... i love the way the dust/water flow in a tonado uparound him...!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well it doesnt matter cause basically...everyone in this thread who didnt say gokus is the best is wrong anyways....gokus screaming and the lightning...o the sweetness..ur just all jealous

Best answers
"well it doesnt matter cause basically...everyone in this thread who didnt say gokus is the best is wrong anyways....gokus screaming and the lightning...o the sweetness..ur just all jealous"

how can some1 be wrong when it comes down to oppinions?
and yes we are all so jealous because someone prefers a transformation over the one we like, get a reality check kid.
ontopic :
my favs are
vegeta's then gohan's.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
calm down dude i was just messing around so i dont need ur stupid crits

Best answers
well it sounded like u were being very serious, especially with the "so there !!!" to finish it off.

Best answers
I havent seen piccolo's tranz near water, i want to try it but im at work right now, but i like cells, i find goku gives away his position with the lightning

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=Real_Dog=- said:
I havent seen piccolo's tranz near water, i want to try it but im at work right now, but i like cells, i find goku gives away his position with the lightning
Yeah i find that aswell. If your fighting on a map, and someone is trans killing then its ok for everyone else to go and hide behind a rock or something without being noticed. If your Goku then you have giant lightning bolts all around the rock giving away your posistion which is a bit of a bummer.
The best water trans effect come of Krillin and Piccolo (me likes both alot but prefers Krillin's :))

Best answers
yeah, I have to admit Vegetas Trans is pretty Bad ass, escpeicaly the second stage where it's just the shortend version of the trans.

I was playing a on FFA server, and a player named "Rheingold", was playing as vegeta. All these noobs thought he was hacking/scripting because of the way he meeled, he'd swoop at them, hit them, and then teleport about 2 or 3 times away from him. I never could quite beat him. one of the noobs told the admin to ban him, and that prolly got him mad. Right before a Goku and a Buu were about to swoop at him, he surprised everyone and Transed. Then he owned the whole map, I think his score was 71-9 or something, I mean it took like 5 poeple with a pl of 3 mil or more to bring him down, including me. he never did use any other attack than meele. Since that day, I've gotten a new fear for SSJ Vegeta.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah ssj vegeta is scary especially with that monster big bang(which by the way they should make that a beam cause thats what it is in the show) but the coolest sounding one has to be friezas....coolest music kirllins...coolest effect goku..and coolest aura krillins

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this is a good thread now the team knows on which transes to work on.If they wan't to.....

I love da Prince Vegeta!

Best answers
hmmm. i think that gohan's transformation is the best cuz of the music and the yell. it just sounds so darn powerful. so yea. i like gohans the best even though goku's is pretty cool cuz of the sweet lightning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thinkg that frieza is the coolest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom