• Trunks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes!!

buus owns gotta love that smoke

Best answers
Mine would have to be Vegeta. You here that trans music, you run, that is, unless you want a big bang up your left nostril. Plus he was the first trans i ever made, so it has sentimental attachments too ;D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but Piccolo's transformation draws water out of rivers and wraps it around him! Haven't you all seen it? It's excelent.

Best answers
I like Goku and Vegeta but I voted Goku because of the added lightning

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Yeah but Piccolo's transformation draws water out of rivers and wraps it around him! Haven't you all seen it? It's excelent.
yeah its cool, the same thing happens for krillen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
yeah, thats the reason i voted for piccolo (also dust goes around him) its pretty neat

Best answers
-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
Ever since i d'loaded the 'Saiyan Pride' trans.wav for vegeta, i loved his trans. It goes EXACTLY with the animations. I love it...:D

whered you get that trans wav file? id like to use it too...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta has in my opinion the coolest transformation!
The only thing that i didn't like about it was its sound, so i went to www.redsaiyan.net and downloaded the Ocean group version of vegeta , and now ,It rock's man, it is now definitly the best transformation e :D !

Best answers
I voted for Krillin
Cuz it barely has any votes
oh and it has cool music. :D

Best answers
The best transformation of all is Gokus hands down I think his transformation rocks I just wish he was BD Goku but its a rocking transformation wit the yelling and the music and lightning affects its insane.

Best answers
My fav is Goku.. cause when he transforms, he does amazing power.. as he shook the earth when he turned ssj3. and ssj4, was even more amazing.

I have a gif of him turning ssj, to ssj2, to ssj3.. but i dont know how to put it on....

Best answers
We are talking about esf tans and don't bring back dead threads

Best answers
no sh*t dude, I know, like i said Goku is my fav cause of the added lightning effects and huge aura.. next to vegeta, Goku rocks.

Best answers
buu's my favourite next to goku; all that steam (STEAM!!! o_o) looks real cool

and goku's trans has great music and the lightning just rocks! :p

Best answers
Goku man Goku!I love the music,lightning,SFXs its all good for goku then vegeta.Sorta off topic:Also with freiza when you are transforming spinning around i think you should be able to fly around in that cannonball form and smash everyone.But buu should have that move because he does it in dbz.

Best answers
Whenever I trans wtih Vegeta the other people will sometimes clear out of the middle of the map because they know that I am about to nuke it with one of my attacks. And the music for the first and second variety of trans is just great!! :laff:

Best answers
My favorite? I don't have one, really. I guess I would have to say Trunks, because it seems to be the most involved one out of the transformations. Everyone else just stands there basically. You can kinda see it welling up inside Trunks and it explodes into his transformation, everyone else is like, "I'm angry," in some bland voice. Trunks.

Best answers
Id have to say Buu then Goku then Trunks...they all had great animation to it but goku kinda got the whole u see lightning go to the center of it and....viola...what do u know..its a goku transing....use a disk or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom